Hearts Away 24-4-10

well_nuts

Walter Kidd, Jimmy Sandison, John Robertson, Ian Baird, Rudi Skacel, Sauliuis Mikaulunus, Jim Jeffries, Gary Locke and any other Jambo pondlife down the generations whose names don't immediately spring to mind, this ones for you. 'Roon ye ya muppets :P

Beating the OF is special but beating Hearts at Tynecastle is better than sex.... :D

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Touche, mate. Tamy, he's as tight as two coats of paint and hangs his teabags on the washing line to dry. But as he's buying, I'll join yeez :P

Mate I will be at Pontins, Southport from the 5th July for a weeks holiday.

I booked it not realising the World Cup is on. Scotland are not in it, England are and I will need to sit through each game listening to the patronising commentators.

(I'll hear about 66 every 5 minutes and I will have to grin and bear it). :huh:

I will be wearing Well and Scotland tops and I bet you not one of your countrymen will buy me a drink! :D

If World Cups were given for being miserable, England would win it every time. :lol:

Fancy going for a pint when I come down? :D

Walter Kidd, Jimmy Sandison, John Robertson, Ian Baird, Rudi Skacel, Sauliuis Mikaulunus, Jim Jeffries, Gary Locke and any other Jambo pondlife down the generations whose names don't immediately spring to mind, this ones for you. 'Roon ye ya muppets :P

Beating the OF is special but beating Hearts at Tynecastle is better than sex.... :D

:P:lol::huh:

Add Gary Mackay, Donald Ford, John Colquhoun and all the Buns of the East I used to work beside :D

Mate I will be at Pontins, Southport from the 5th July for a weeks holiday.

I booked it not realising the World Cup is on. Scotland are not in it, England are and I will need to sit through each game listening to the patronising commentators.

(I'll hear about 66 every 5 minutes and I will have to grin and bear it). :lol:

I will be wearing Well and Scotland tops and I bet you not one of your countrymen will buy me a drink! :D

If World Cups were given for being miserable, England would win it every time. :P

Fancy going for a pint when I come down? :huh:

Southport is about thirty miles away ( haven't been there since I was a kid ) but if you decide to visit a proper city I'll buy you a pint, aye.

Mentioned earler about Jovial Jeffries banging on all week about what they were going to do, and that we should do our talking on the pitch. We fair screamed our intentions from the word go today, and thoroughly whacked them with an assured performane. Well done to Michael Fraser, incidentally, fair made few of the doubters (and I was one) eat their words today though there were still a couple of things he made you wonder at, and I don't mean in a positive sense. 4th if we want it, simple as that.

Just in from the game, we looked absolutely well worth the 3 points today. Cant fault any of the players, even Fraser had a decent game. MOTM would probably be Coke or Hammell, solid as fuck.

Credit to the 'Well fans who made it through, never stopped singing. Great atmosphere, and a great win :D

Excellent performance today can't really fault any of the team who all put in a great shift. Credit to Fraser for keeping a clean sheet, nearly had us tearing our hair out after another clanger early on.

I thought Coke was tremendous today and if he could put in that effort every week he would be some player. Stevie Hammell was another who had a superb game.

It could of been a lot more than 2 in the end with O'Brien being wrongly penalised when clean through on goal.

Cracking atmosphere again at Tynecastle, best away ground for atmoshphere. Mon the Well!!!!!

100% spot on.

Won't happen in a bijillion years though as JB will need the usual punters through at £18-£22 to make up for the losses of missing out on Celtic at home.

He will be hoping that the fact that is so important will add 500-800 onto the crowd ANYWAY and get about £20K back in the till.

Cutting it to a tenner we would need 2000 extra punters for that kind of money...

With the game being on sky, something will have to be done because last sunday proved people aint going to spend their hard earned when they can watch in the house/pub

With the Ref apologising for booking Jim O'Brien, surely the yellow card should be rescinded. I know it's not normal, but he clearly admitted to getting it wrong.

Wasn't there today as im skint but what a result. :D . Bet Lee Wallace feels like a tit with his comments in the paper about cancelling his holodays for europe. B-):lol: . Well done everybody and good support from the Dossers who made it through...FAB :D

Great result today. Couldn't make it as I had to work but I listened to it on the internet. The other guys I was working with today support either side of the OF so they thought it was highly amusing to see someone get so into a match involving, as they put it, a diddy team. Fcuk them!!

Sounded like a good overall team performance and it was good for Fraser to get a clean sheet after his howlers last week.

With the Ref apologising for booking Jim O'Brien, surely the yellow card should be rescinded. I know it's not normal, but he clearly admitted to getting it wrong.

Don't think he booked him - just a talking to. Which I think was for the reaction rather than the handball.

As for the game we were immense today. Not one player didn't perform. I criticised Coke last week because I felt he was not up for it. Today he was possibly our best performer. You could see we wanted that game more. And we thoroughly deserved to win. Apart from one scare Fraser was assured and the defenders reacted well. Great days work.

cracking result that will surely see us finish 5th at worst.the whole team played there part but well done to fraser on keeping a clean sheet and that was giles cokes best game for a while.saunders impressed again hopefully brown keeps him at right back rather than sign the likes of jack ross

Can someone clear a few things up for me? :D

Our second goal, Sutton, or a Zaliukas OG? Ths Sky sports score centre has it as an OG but the match report on the official site has it down as Sutton B-)

Was O'Brien booked? Similar to the above, Sky say yes, report says no :lol:

Great game and great result :lol:

All credit to the boys at the back of the stand for a cracking atmosphere. We were unlucky not to score more with O'briens "Handball" and Murphy and Suttons chances but its still 3 points. Europe here we come.

Mon the 'Well :D