Bounce Game Today

Rickoza

Official Site reports we beat Saint Johnstone 2-0 in a bounce game today, Ross Forbes scoring both. Interestingly, Liam Bricutt (Chelsea) took part for us along with Pelegrino, and Shaun Hutchison played an important 45 minutes.

Bounce

Anyone think SPL should bring the ability for A-Z Trialists to play in the SPL? Allow it in the Scottish Football Leagues and gives clubs a proper look at players.

Even if we could only hire a certain amount during the season or they could only play a max set of games. I wouldn't think bounce games show enough

Hateley? If Crags is out, the midfield will be Jennings + Forbes. With Crags in then it is Jennings + Forbes/Hateley

If Craigan is out it will be Saunders and Reynolds in the centre so you can't have Hateley imo in the middle. That is the point I was making.

Glad to see Forbes hitting the back of the net again.

Having him or Hateley in the middle with Jennings is our best bet.

And MFC wasn't saying Forbes and Hateley in the middle together. It is Jennings plus one, so MFC (I think) meant if Crags is out the Hateley plays right back and Forbes is in the middle. If Crags is in then it is either or Forbes/Hateley with Jennings.

He didn't say anything like that! He never made mention of the back four.

Glad to see Forbes hitting the back of the net again.

Having him or Hateley in the middle with Jennings is our best bet.

He didn't say anything like that! He never made mention of the back four.

Not to put words in MFC's mouth but I guess the him or Hateley bit covers that

great to see hutchison back playing hopefully this time hes over his injury problems.he definately looked the part when he played earlier in the season and with reynolds likely to leave in the summer its good that we have a ready made replacement already at the club

Il be honest why should you want to play football if your gonna be in a position your not gonna like, fair play to your nephew i say.

Well if he hated it that much fair enough, but I'd play in goals if it meant playing football for a living. Everyone has positions they prefer but would you chuck a potential career in the game away because you were precious about where you played? End of the day if you get a regular game at right back and would rather be in midfield you bust a gut you improve your game and give your manager some indication that you can do that job.

Hately is crazy if that is his reason for not signing on, he being doing a better job at right back for us than he did in midfield if you ask me. If he got better offers then fair dos but I wouldn't have thought there would be that many clubs desperate to get him.

what are you talking about!?

anyone would be mental to quit being a professional footballer because they don't like the position their getting played in. i'd guarantee that cousin mentioned earlier juked accies because he thought he could get a game elsewhere in his preferred role and was proved wrong.

the idea that anyone would think i don't like playing this position for 90 minutes a week, i'll go and get a job in the real world where i won't get paid a fortune to piss about with mates, work out, play fitba, have birds on tap and only be in work for 15-20 hours a week is insane.

:P

You are a fanny of a guy. Just cause its his 'job' as you say, I'd rather to do something I am happy working as....

Naw pal, you are a fanny.

He wouldn't be playing at right back if he wasn't capable. His dad spoke him up as a prospect for England at right back. He wouldn't be doing that if his son wasn't happy to play there.

This is just an example of course.

As good as anyone thinks they are in one position, the coaches will always know what's better for the team.