Should We Throw The Celtic Game?

Ya Bezzer!

Its a real bonus that hibs and hearts are the early kick-off next saturday. We will know what we need to do. If hibs lose and we beat a demoralised Celtic then we are on easy street.

Celtic were more demoralised the last time we played them and look how that turned out,for all their problems they are still unbeaten in league games under lennon

Celtic were more demoralised the last time we played them and look how that turned out,for all their problems they are still unbeaten in league games under lennon

Neil Lennon still thought celtic could win the title last time we played them. I see your point though, but i think its been a case of Custers last stand with celtic of late that has got them results.

i dont really expect their wheels to come off, but with their fate secured in 2nd and on all firm game days after we play them, there is reason to suspect they wont be giving us their full attention.

maybe we will even see an appearance from Paul Slane!.... maybe not haha.

Neil Lennon still thought celtic could win the title last time we played them. I see your point though, but i think its been a case of Custers last stand with celtic of late that has got them results.

i dont really expect their wheels to come off, but with their fate secured in 2nd and on all firm game days after we play them, there is reason to suspect they wont be giving us their full attention.

maybe we will even see an appearance from Paul Slane!.... maybe not haha.

I think the way he spoke after the Ross County game (when he said a lot of those players were on their way out)had the desired effect for him because most of those players will never play for a club that big again. In answer to the original question no way,could you imagine it on here next week if there was even a remote possibility that we had layed down