'well Win Cb Spl Award

Well_Jaggy

Well done Flow.

I think we are pretty critical sometimes (myself included) regarding club affairs, but I think our club really does a good job as far as keeping fans informed, media relations and community work is concerned. There aren't many clubs in the spl where the press officer and club officials contact fans directly on a forum. I mean my season ticket got wrecked and the clubs general manager sent me a message asking what happened and how I could get it replaced, don't think that would happen at a Dundee United or Hibs.

I've been having a look at the community initiative's the club has been embarking on this year and hopefully they get the correct recognition for this in the near future.

Well done guys.

There aren't many clubs in the spl where the press officer and club officials contact fans directly on a forum.

Not many in Div 1 or 2 either I would suggest!

It is the way forward hopefully that all big decisions come through the fans and LD has realised the benefit of using this site as one method of getting in touch with the fans. She realised very quickly too that the fact we all kind of know 'Flow from days running this shop was an advantage and while 'Flow has cut back on posting on here as a fan (he had to really) I have no doubt the views of the fans are never far away from the club even at board room level.

That is really jammy tbh and I hope we see real benefits going forward.

And well done on the award ^_^

Guest 'Flow

Ha! ;) Cheers Johnstone! Carbs at Fir Park; they're a killer!

On the back of that picture I have, I am afraid, been put on a diet (with mixed results so far, the mixed being none to appalling)...

Oh, and although it wouldn't ever happen, I don't think I could see myself work for the Old Firm. MTID and all that stuff :)

Ha! :lol: Cheers Johnstone! Carbs at Fir Park; they're a killer!

On the back of that picture I have, I am afraid, been put on a diet (with mixed results so far, the mixed being none to appalling)...

Oh, and although it wouldn't ever happen, I don't think I could see myself work for the Old Firm. MTID and all that stuff ;)

Amen to that my good man.

So if they pure came and offered you like pure 5 times your wages you wouldnt go..... careers in football dont last that long and all that....