Kasper Smichel

wellfan29

Cant be any worse than Fraser? A chimp with his hands taped together couldnt be any worse than Fraser so its not really a good yardstick to use. from what I heard he was/is having a good season at Notts County, dont think we could afford him wages wise + he`d have no shortage of offers from div1/championship clubs

No Chance.

County were rumoured to be paying him 15k a week, and he agreed to be released from his contract as they couldn't afford to keep him on.

He'll be back in the Premiership. Teams like Spurs, Blackburn, Birmingham have been linked with him already.

He's just been named in the PFA League Two Team of the year and won the PFA League Two fans player of the season. I think he'd be more than back up for Fraser, out of our price range anyway by the sounds of things.

lol am hungover brains not working

Were you hungover when you wrote this gem?

again why should we have to its a forum where we post short comments if people are that thick that they need commas and full stops to understand small paragraphs then tough when you are speaking to someone in the street do you stop mid convo to add commas and full stops no so why should we do it on here

No Chance.

County were rumoured to be paying him 15k a week, and he agreed to be released from his contract as they couldn't afford to keep him on.

He'll be back in the Premiership. Teams like Spurs, Blackburn, Birmingham have been linked with him already.

Yeah, I heard he was one of the highest paid players in the division, although I heard he was on even more than 15K.