Charlie Miller

DEWELL

Been reading that he's back in Scotland and feels he's got a good 3 years left in him.I know he's a bawbag but not a bad player. In my opinion he's worth a look at to see how fit he is and to see if he's wanting to come to the Well. What do you all think?

Threads like these are amazing. Like some of the threads where the current crop of players get lambasted for being shite we get threads like this that recommend players to be signed.

Who in the name of fuck would anyone replace in our current shite squad with Charlie Miller?

Been reading that he's back in Scotland and feels he's got a good 3 years left in him.I know he's a bawbag but not a bad player. In my opinion he's worth a look at to see how fit he is and to see if he's wanting to come to the Well. What do you all think?

Naw....just Naw

Get him to fuck

• 2 weeks later...