All You Fannies

Geedub

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know then but I can assure everyone I was the east stand well past full time.

so why can't you just be happy with that instead of running down the road to start a pish thread?

A 6-6 draw is a bit of double edged sword but I think it's understandable folk leaving after witnessing the utter shite that had been served up up to the point of 6-2. The defending for the Hibs goals was fucking crimminal, 5 of them were practicaly identical!!! What the fuck has happened to our defense?!?!

I'd like to think Forbes never takes another penalty for us after that. What could that have cost us?

iif it wasent the last game of the season it would have been understandable but the fact is this was our chance to thank the boys for a great season so those who left should hang there heads in shame if you want to leave before the end of games then fuck off to ibrox

iif it wasent the last game of the season it would have been understandable but the fact is this was our chance to thank the boys for a great season so those who left should hang there heads in shame if you want to leave before the end of games then fuck off to ibrox

:notworthy:

maybe some want tae leave it the last game of the season to clap the players as we still have one more game left :rolleyes:

Personally I don't leave games before the end, and would always encourage Well fans to stick with the team to the bitter end. That said, I can understand why some left, because at 6-2 down it looked hopeless.

Those who did leave will feel bad enough, so they don't need the rest of us to rub it in!

First of all this is a silly arguement. Hindsight is a wonderfull thing and NO WAY did i think we were going to get anything other than a serious humping last night as our defence wasn't even schoolboy standard and i really thought that double figures was on the cards whan ileft at 4-1. More comedy defending and it was 6-2 as i watched through my fingers in the house cringing. Enter Graeme Smith isn't he pish?? :lol: . Super Sutton and The Duke and history is made but to slag off fellow Well fans for leaving early is out of order. I take my hat off to those who stayed and this morning when i woke up i still feel in a daze about last night but having said all that the comeback was FECKIN SUPERB no matter where we Well fans watched it. :thumbup:

I agree with this 100%.After a great season and an even better game the players deserved applauded and even though we were gettin humped rotten everyone should have stayed to the bitter end.If we drew 6-6 or got humped 6-0 the players have worked hard all through the campaign and deserve the support for the final push.I find it weird but I enjoyed last nights game more than the 8-1 rampage of Flamurtari.

Mon the 'Well!!!

I agree with this 100%.After a great season and an even better game the players deserved applauded and even though we were gettin humped rotten everyone should have stayed to the bitter end.If we drew 6-6 or got humped 6-0 the players have worked hard all through the campaign and deserve the support for the final push.I find it weird but I enjoyed last nights game more than the 8-1 rampage of Flamurtari.

Mon the 'Well!!!

Well I disagree with you both. How can you say that someone who has followed Motherwell for over 20 years and only left early for the 2nd time in his whole time supporting the well should hang his head in shame? We all have our cracking points and unfortunatley for me mine was last night. The way we were defending it didn't look as if we were going to go half an hour without conceding. Plus I was up at half 3 for work so thought that would be a good time to go to bed. I'm no gutted though, I am over the moon and I may have a new superstition. The next time we are 6-2 down I might leave again in hope of the same result :thumbup:

I always stay to the end i'm 61 and was running up and down the back of the east stand like a fannie but I got a hug from fatcalf worth it ha ha

I remember when Celtic beat us a few seasons ago 7-1 picture in the paper next day of me and pals in the back row of the east stand it was about empty

Season ticket holder since 1989-1990 so get it round you. The only other time I left early was a 4-1 defeat to ICT in the Malpas season. I thought that was bad defending but tonight is the worst I have ever saw. The team were arguing with each other all night, the full backs forget what a full back was supposed to do. I went fuck it I'm up at half 3 for work this games finished am away hame to my kip. We got a draw and I am over the moon. So the statement I have quoted from you is utter bollocks.

Edit: Just read your next comment so fair doos.

Fuck, you even stayed when we got pumped 5-1 off Livingston. Thats dedication :thumbup:

When I was a kid my mate's dad took us to Parkhead to see Celtic vs Accies. It was (IIRC) the week after Hamilton 4 Motherwell 2, New Years Derby at NDP. Mate's dad was an Accies fan, I was getting paid in, I had never been to Parkhead etc. so seemed like a decent idea. As I was at the derby the week before with them they rather annoyingly thought I'd given Accies luck in the game and I might do the same the next week!!!! Secretly, I hoped, after the week before, it would go the other way. It did.

Needless to say I was made to leave the Celtic vs Accies game at 8-1, with the final score being 8-3. Felt robbed of seeing 11 goals in the one game and truly HATED being made to leave. Up until last night I had never seen 11 goals in a game (missed the 5-6 defeat to Aberdeen as well) and decided I would never choose to leave a game early. After 20 years I feel like that 11 goal hoodoo has not only been put to bed but bettered as not only was it 12 goals but it was MY team taking part.

Everyone has different reasons for staying or going. Fair doos.

How can you say that someone who has followed Motherwell for over 20 years and only left early for the 2nd time in his whole time supporting the well should hang his head in shame?

Because such a gentleman will find he has stayed to the bitter end through some right shite matches, only to head home early during the greatest comeback in football history.

That's as good a reason as any :thumbup:

Because such a gentleman will find he has stayed to the bitter end through some right shite matches, only to head home early during the greatest comeback in football history.

That's as good a reason as any :thumbup:

Just a shame the crystal ball I bought off ebay is wank. :lol:

It's not a hang your head in shame offence, or questioning your allegiance. You/we all have our own ways of suporting the Dossers and as long as we keep doing it there's no case to answer. We're all Well fans together after all, it's just funny that even folk who don't like fitba' are laughing at ye for missing such an amazing history making turnaround. :lol:

I've had my 5 minutes worth cos I was on holiday and missed the Flamurtari gemme, take it on the chin, accept ye made a rip roaring c**t of it and enjoy Sunday and Europe in July hopefully :lol:

probably the greatest game in motherwells history and thats the best you can post, well done

I dont think it better than the semi in 1991 against Celtic or the league game against Celtic at Fir Park when Ian Ross scored in dying minutes, or the game when Rangers thought they had to show up to win the title few weeks before the Cup Final.It must be remembered although Well scored some special goals other night the defence is rank.