All You Fannies

Geedub

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I intended staying till the end and applauding the players but was so dissappointed with our performance I wanted to get out. Sorry but that's just how I felt.

Me too! The defending was abysmal last night but why would I be gutted ?

We got an unlikely point we are still 4th and Europe is still in our hands! I have paid my dues as a well fan for over 20 years and will not be told by any c*nt that I am not a true fan. Sometimes you just get fed up and I did.

Ye cannae come out for the Hollywood moments cos it's cheap!!!

We're not Smellic fans furfuxxake!!!!!!!!

Season ticket holder since 1989-1990 so get it round you. The only other time I left early was a 4-1 defeat to ICT in the Malpas season. I thought that was bad defending but tonight is the worst I have ever saw. The team were arguing with each other all night, the full backs forget what a full back was supposed to do. I went fuck it I'm up at half 3 for work this games finished am away hame to my kip. We got a draw and I am over the moon. So the statement I have quoted from you is utter bollocks.

Edit: Just read your next comment so fair doos.

Had to watch it in the house as i finished work at half 7 said to my last customer of the night to watch the well game instead off the tottenham man city game and he laughed at me i hope he sees the result in his paper this morning and enjoyed a 1-0 scoreline lol

cant wait to buy a paper oh and nish is an arrogant git gave us no credit for coming back into the game fair enough they should have held onto the lead but the spirit was immense mon the well

For the first time that I can remember in 30 ish years of watching Motherwell, I left early last night, as soon as they scored their 6th.

I am gutted that I missed the comeback albeit I watched the end of the game in the house.

I am really chuffed that we salvaged a draw and especially in such spectacular fashion.

Juke's goal was special and but for the penalty save we might actually have won the game.

However our defending was deplorable, the players attitude at least until I left was all wrong and some of the mistakes we made were incredible.

We should have gone out there last night and fought for every ball, been first to everything and killed off what is a very poor Hibs side.

The players looked like they were already on holiday and with what was at stake that is unbelievable.

If the fact that I left early makes me less of a supporter in others eyes, I couldn't care less.

You pay your money and you make your choice whether to continue watching complete and utter pish or sit and hope that things can get better.... Have been at worse displays than that and have stupidly sat through it all.... 1 - 7 against Shellic a long time ago comes to mind! To the neutral it must have been fantastic, to Well fans it's what we've come to expect.... sublime and ridiculous in the same breath!

Best bit for me was watching that rank tosser Hughes' face as his cheating thugs lost a 4 goal lead!! In years to come you can say you were there; and some folk can say they left early......

I don't blame anyone for leaving, FFS we were truly abysmal at times. Lest we forget it should have been more at half time as IMO they should have had one if not two penalties. The Craigan tackle on Nish was a stone waller and the prospect of an absolute humiliation was very real - who would want to see their team beat by 7 or 8, that's what it was looking like at times.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but games like that are 1 in 50 years, or more. Some people just can't stand watching their team get pumped and that's fair enough.

Glad I stayed though!

Anyway......

Worth staying the full 94mins to watch the change in emotions in both sets of fans, Hibees giving it to us tight, just as we would have done to them, and then shitting themselves when it went to 4-6.

'Well fans going from misery to euphoria bouncing like nutters, grabbing anyone nearby when the 6th goal went in, smoke bombs going off, fuckin brilliant. Was sitting, sorry standing in the POD right behind the Juke when he smacker the equaliser in, what a fecking goal, will never get sick of watching that again and again. Dare I say Van Bastenesque.

My brother lost count and thought that it was 7-6 to us :P

EDIT: I thought that agent Graeme Smith did a great job for us.

Anyway......

Worth staying the full 94mins to watch the change in emotions in both sets of fans, Hibees giving it to us tight, just as we would have done to them, and then shitting themselves when it went to 4-6.

'Well fans going from misery to euphoria bouncing like nutters, grabbing anyone nearby when the 6th goal went in, smoke bombs going off, fuckin brilliant. Was sitting, sorry standing in the POD right behind the Juke when he smacker the equaliser in, what a fecking goal, will never get sick of watching that again and again. Dare I say Van Bastenesque.

My brother lost count and thought that it was 7-6 to us :lol:

EDIT: I thought that agent Graeme Smith did a great job for us.

WHAT A GAME :wub:

A few fans???? left from the Cooper stand when it went to 6 - 2, you canny blame them.

Who, honestly, could have predicted that we would have came back to 6 - 6 and missed a penalty as well :D

A big round of applause to the Well fans who stayed, what an atmosphere :P

Yes, the defence was pish to let in 6 goals but the fight and determination to come back from 6 - 2 down was nothing short of brilliant.

I am soooooooooooo proud to be a Well fan and am watching it on the telly right now.

P.S. Agent Smith had a great game for us. :doh:

that fucked off at 4 5 and 6 - 2 hope you're fucking gutted

might be wrong here but looking at the time of your post were you at the came caller?

if not what the fuck? slagging of lads for leaving a game early and your not even at it?

might be wrong here but looking at the time of your post were you at the came caller?

if not what the fuck? slagging of lads for leaving a game early and your not even at it?

The time on this forum is wrong as I posted it at back of 10. I was there to the bitter end and clapped the team as they walked past the east stand at the end of the game.

The time on this forum is wrong as I posted it at back of 10. I was there to the bitter end and clapped the team as they walked past the east stand at the end of the game.

did they fix the time overnight because it looks ok now