All You Fannies

Geedub

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it better than the semi in 1991 against Celtic or the league game against Celtic at Fir Park when Ian Ross scored in dying minutes, or the game when Rangers thought they had to show up to win the title few weeks before the Cup Final.It must be remembered although Well scored some special goals other night the defence is rank.

Jamie Dolan day is probably the best I've ever felt leaving Fir Park

I dont think it better than the semi in 1991 against Celtic or the league game against Celtic at Fir Park when Ian Ross scored in dying minutes, or the game when Rangers thought they had to show up to win the title few weeks before the Cup Final.It must be remembered although Well scored some special goals other night the defence is rank.

i was questioning the original posters comments rather than opening a this game was better than that game debate,i was pissed off when i read it as i was 'a fanny' who left early to go to work and found it typical of some of the muppets that post on here that he couldn't just be happy with the result but had to use it to have a pop at people

i was questioning the original posters comments rather than opening a this game was better than that game debate,i was pissed off when i read it as i was 'a fanny' who left early to go to work and found it typical of some of the muppets that post on here that he couldn't just be happy with the result but had to use it to have a pop at people

Och, build a bridge :lol:

At 6-2 I said to my daughter we would leave when Hibs got their 7th. The rest is history. If you left early then so be it, I am not surprised because the defending was utterly criminal. Ruddy did not have a save to make. But what a finale and why oh why did Forbes take the PK. His confidence is rock bottom and you just knew the goalie would save it. Oh and thank feck Buzz left cause he is just plain shite.

At 6-2 I said to my daughter we would leave when Hibs got their 7th. The rest is history. If you left early then so be it, I am not surprised because the defending was utterly criminal. Ruddy did not have a save to make. But what a finale and why oh why did Forbes take the PK. His confidence is rock bottom and you just knew the goalie would save it. Oh and thank feck Buzz left cause he is just plain shite.

I said to my kids that I was always confident that Buzz would save more penalties than he let in in his time with us. :lol:

Smith was shite with us, I never had any confidence in him and the game on Wednesday summed him up. :wub:

Was it McGhee who had us training so that we wouldn't allow crosses into the box or concede corners because the goalie was so bad???? :O

In my opinion if Forbes had scored with the penalty we wouldn't have seen Juicy Fruits scoring that magical goal. :)

No one would have predicted us making that come back, so anyone leaving early would be entitled to, it is a free country. :lol:

They missed the greatest comeback in history, do you think they liked that???? :doh: