• Giles Coke
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • John Sutton
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Michael McGlinchey
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

Jim O Brien for me, tried like a bear tonight, was the only one when it went 2-6 who looked up for it and it showed as he dragged us back into the game.

I'll overlook his shunning of a scarf at the end this once.

Sutton, Lucas, Coke and O'Brien were all absolutely fucking immense for us tonight. I went for Lucas for the goal, but in hindsight I think Sutton was the best player on the park. He really is an unsung hero.

So many attacking heroes in the second half, with Lukas, Sutton and O'Brien pushing us on. However, my vote went to big Giles who, apart from his goals, was superb throughout.

Sutton was excellent last night. Has had a great second half of the season. I have also never seen a forward win as much in the air. Brilliant.

If Juke stays then him and Sutton is a pretty formidable front two. Already got about 25 goals between them this season.

voted for sutton, really wanted to give him a hug when the players did their lap of honour. not too far ahead of jutkiewicz, o'brien and giles coke. if it hadn't of been for his silly passback that let riordan in he would have been my motm.

Sutton for me. Be it left wing or an upfront target man he just seems to do it for us. Excellent performances which he can be very proud of his season this year.

Special mention to Coke (minus pass back), The Juke, O'Brien (moaning wee bastard but last night he had every right - the amount of space he got without acknowledgement was criminal) and Humphrey when he came on. The urgency on his face at 6-4 was phenomenal.