Never Been So Proud

mork

It was amazing the comeback, when it was 4-2 i was praying we could pull the few goals fae some where and then 5 and then 6-2 i was gettin less and less convinced we cood pull it off but as we got the goal from coke i started tae feel we could do it even though we wur 6-3 doon  :lol: And we DID !!

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Not been on comp since wed so this is my first post since the game, Never been so proud of the team, amazing comeback and a game that will never be forgotten! Also proud of the "young ones" at the end of the east, I was in amongst that craziness and smoke bombs, there was singing from start to finish and an overall incredible atmosphere, Well done guys!

However

a lot of the "older element" (guys in their 30`s +40`s) of our support down that way was a total embarrassment and I must say I am ashamed to be a part of the same support as them! Constant shouts of "Mickey c***s" + "f****n Bastards", 1 arsehole screaming for Graeme Smith to "Die,Fuckin Die" when he was down injured in the 2nd half,guys looking to fight with stewards for pretty much no reason + the throwing of jackets,screaming,frothing at the mouth and storming out at 4-1 + 6-2, I just hope those arseholes never darken the Fir Park doorstep again

I was down at 2-6 but consoled myself in the possibility that by pulling a couple of goals back we could ensure (it was 0-0 at Swinecastle at the time, which it remained of course) we still had a better goal difference. Not proud of the first half, but what lingers longest is what happened most recent - and I am hugely proud of the team.

so you like smoke bombs and sieg heil songs? are they both not illegal inside a football ground?

Nah,actually forgot the sieg heil thing, only heard it once,but once is too much. Smoke bombs dont bother me nearly as much as guys screaming Die Smith,f****n Bastards,Micky c***s and trying to start on stewards tho

i think its time for a rethink with regards to taping off that area it seems to cause an us against them confrontation and it was not just wednesday this has been going on all season, as soon as you stand up to get involved in the atmosphere you have a steward in your face threatening to have you fucked out

However

a lot of the "older element" (guys in their 30`s +40`s) of our support down that way was a total embarrassment and I must say I am ashamed to be a part of the same support as them! Constant shouts of "Mickey c***s" + "f****n Bastards", 1 arsehole screaming for Graeme Smith to "Die,Fuckin Die" when he was down injured in the 2nd half,guys looking to fight with stewards for pretty much no reason + the throwing of jackets,screaming,frothing at the mouth and storming out at 4-1 + 6-2, I just hope those arseholes never darken the Fir Park doorstep again

:doh: Here we go again...

125-08110B1.jpg

So why don't you...

outrage.jpg

Fringes, fuck off ya thick ned orange c*nt

Neither am I thick, a ned, orange, be it member of one of the loyal orders and/or addicted to fake sun rays or a c*nt as you allude to.

Second time you've made personal slate at myself, something I hope the fine administration will have dealt with... Why not send a pm? Could even reveal who you are, maybe even have a word in my shell-like?

Not the point I was trying to make and I suspect you know that... Nearly 2 days post-match and another holier-than-thou assessment of a section of our support. Hence, knickers in a twist and the look of outrage. Again.

It's early yet, not many have sided with your outlook. Again, another attempt by a board member to ingratiate him/herself with the mile-outs, wankjobs and bullied at school who frequent shows sign of epic failure.

GSTQ

To be fair, nae place for sectarian comments at a Motherwell game. Be that anti-catholic or anti-protestant comments - leave that shite to the Old Firm support.

By the sounds of it, a few idiots out of a majority involved the other night though, so no real need to demonise the entire support.

To be fair, nae place for sectarian comments at a Motherwell game. Be that anti-catholic or anti-protestant comments - leave that shite to the Old Firm support.

By the sounds of it, a few idiots out of a majority involved the other night though, so no real need to demonise the entire support.

Thats what I was trying to get at with my post,dont need that pish here,the guys goin Dolly out the Pram were just funny but leave the sectarian pish it to the old firm. Definately not a majority of guys that were saying that stuff, its just that the young ones always get pulled up the minute anything someone doesnt like gets said but it was older guys who should really know better the other nite.

The guy / lassie had a completly valid point & you respond with the head in hands shite. We are here to support our team (95% of us) not use club as a vehicle for thier fuckin' bigoted thick-fuck-short commings. You continually back up the twats with some 'you dont know who you are messing with' type of crap...

I have no problems whatsoever telling you mine name if thats what you want.

The guy / lassie had a completly valid point & you respond with the head in hands shite. We are here to support our team (95% of us) not use club as a vehicle for thier fuckin' bigoted thick-fuck-short commings. You continually back up the twats with some 'you dont know who you are messing with' type of crap...

'Fringes, fuck off ya thick ned orange c*nt'

pot calling kettle

Still not heard the Soldier song or Here lies a Soldier of the UVF belted out by the home support at Fir Park or infact the away support. Decades have passed since such occurrences happened. You clearly have a dislike for my friend for no apparant reason. Scudbook!

Poor attempt at German btw, must try harder...

It's 'the better fan than you syndrome' so prevalent of the board sycophants I questioned. Mock Outrage. Again. Would disagree on validity of point, the thread opened as 'Never Been So Proud' or is it me who's missing something?

Don't use my club as the vehicle you think it is for bigotry - defined as 'the intolerance and prejudice'. 'thick-fuck-short-comings' - your retort not make you the bigot then?

Continually back up who? 'you dont know who you are messing with' type of crap... :evilgrin: Eh? Maybe you could quote and back your spurious claim? Thought not. As experienced, the aforementioned are battering their keyboards with the hand on the dummy in report of those who may follow a little risque/churlish/downright illegal* path of support. Much as you would like to think, doesn't mean any less fervour in their support for our club. A succesful campaign of 'shouting down' has gone before, if the sycophants feel that strongly, why not at the time?

As for your closing words, you obviously know of me to use personal insult to suit your conclusion on more than one occassion. At least you had a go at me and not the family... Says more about you than it does of me, feel free to drop in your name.

*delete as you wish