Yer Fucking Torture Motherwell

MJC_MKI

But I fucking LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That tonight summed up absolutely everything that supporting this club is all about. The anger, the torture and the frustration to the sheer delight when they pull something special out the hat like that.

The World Cup will be absolutely fucking nothing on that!

I was actually quite chuffed at 5-6. It kinda felt like a victory at that point.

Buy I could kick Forbes arse for that shyte penalty. Should become a FA ruling ...... inhibit left deuchers from taking pens :whistling:

I hate players that take those shite, slow run up, hope for the keeper to dive penalties. Only the best players in the world get away with those and even then they get caught out!

What was your pre-match predicition for this one, MJC? Don't even think about saying 6-6 :blush:

Fuk who knows, probably a defeat. Come the morning I'll probably look on this game as a missed opportunity but right now I'm fucking delighted by that comeback.

Bring on they sister shagging h*n bastards on Sunday!

Nice thread MJC, couldn't have put it any better myself!! Feel really bad for Forbesy though, poor laddie was gutted. Glad we equalised for his sake, or folk would've gone to town on him.

25 minutes remaining and we're 6-2 down, so to get a draw is absolutely incredible. Its the best roller-coaster anywhere, being a Well fan!!

The world cup is football for poofs. Motherwell fitba' is for the hairy-arsed.

:rolleyes:

I still cant believe it happened. This is why I love Motherwell you never know what happens next.

Got a sore throat after screaming like a lunatic after Dukes goal.

Fuk who knows, probably a defeat. Come the morning I'll probably look on this game as a missed opportunity but right now I'm fucking delighted by that comeback.

Bring on they sister shagging h*n bastards on Sunday!

Now THAT is a glass half empty attitude :rolleyes: