Dvd Of Wednesday

stoney

I think if we get a result at Ibrox on Sunday the club should throw both the Hibs & Rangers game on a DVD and punt it.

I'd certainly buy it.

They could even throw in some special after-match interviews, behind the scenes footage of the players getting back to Fir Park etc.

looking to forward to watch the DVD when I get back from holiday, and I know that they are not done for profit more for the love of the game

Keep up the good work!

i've v+ it,trying to figure out how to copy it to a dvd. :)

i do that with every live game and at last it pays off.

Your V+ box has an 'out' scart to allow you to copy things . Its realtime and you play it

to another recordable device. Its an option on the V+recordings, V+ Extras menue

What laws are there against providing mates with a service? Fuxake guys widnae like tae rely on any of youse in court if I ever got into trouble.

"Aye ah seen him yer honour, guilty as fuck"

Could maybe see your point if it was a commercial enterprise charging over the odds but meeting the costs for something you really want in your possession is hardly crime of the century stuff is it?

Beginning to skate on thin ice so maybe it's best if a few more posts were deleted.

What laws are there against providing mates with a service? Fuxake guys widnae like tae rely on any of youse in court if I ever got into trouble.

"Aye ah seen him yer honour, guilty as fuck"

Could maybe see your point if it was a commercial enterprise charging over the odds but meeting the costs for something you really want in your possession is hardly crime of the century stuff is it?

Beginning to skate on thin ice so maybe it's best if a few more posts were deleted.

These people aren't his mates. Most have probably never even met him.

So it gets to the point where an admin has no logical comeback to me and I get my post deleted?

This place is just too well run.

Edit - 10. a. Piracy is against the law - please do not post up codes or links to any copyrighted material either on this site or any other - this includes torrents.

"For electronic and audio-visual media, unauthorized reproduction and distribution is also commonly referred to as piracy"

Thought it was better to get a description that wasn't written by someone on here. :thumbup:

and your behaviour is commonly referred to as internet fuddery.

Thought I'd better write a description that fits the popular opinion on here.