New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last couple of pages tidied up a bit.

Quit the name calling and play nice eh :P

Mind you, fucknut? Never been called that before. Bastard aye? Fat bastard? Aye that too. Fat specky bastard even but fucknut? :lol:

Anyways in all seriousness give the name calling a bye please guys.

Still no news on this??? I got an IOU a Motherwell home strip for my birthday on the 4th of July which I'm still waiting on!

I'm sure once all parties hear about this critical life threatening situation they'll divert all resources to it.

We'll need to make sure they have any new strips out for your birthday every year

!!! ????? etc

I'm sure once all parties hear about this critical life threatening situation they'll divert all resources to it.

We'll need to make sure they have any new strips out for your birthday every year

!!! ????? etc

No lives are in threat. I do normally get the new well top for my birthday was just asking a question if anybody knew anything further on this as we were told it would sorted by the week of the 19th, no need for sarcasm.

The fact of the matter is Leanne Dempster set herself up for criticism when she mentioned the 19 July on this forum. It now transpires that she was talking from the hole on her arse.

It is looking more and more likely that we will have no sponsor for next season which means we are well and truly snookered with regard to signing new player. Craig Brown is spouting a Mutley line. Like McGhee he keeps mentioning players we are going to sign and he said they would sign after we beat the Icelandic mob. The delay in the sponsorship and the failure to secure any more players are linked.

As far as Motherwell Fc is concerned it is a return to all talk and no action.

Leeann Dempster said "I will be able to tell you all soon enough - most likely the week of the 19th July" not that there would definitely be an announcement that week. Perhaps things are just taking a bit more time to sort out than she had hoped.

The fact of the matter is Leanne Dempster set herself up for criticism when she mentioned the 19 July on this forum. It now transpires that she was talking from the hole on her arse.

It is looking more and more likely that we will have no sponsor for next season which means we are well and truly snookered with regard to signing new player. Craig Brown is spouting a Mutley line. Like McGhee he keeps mentioning players we are going to sign and he said they would sign after we beat the Icelandic mob. The delay in the sponsorship and the failure to secure any more players are linked.

panic-attack.jpg

IMO Leanne Dempster has made huge efforts to communicate with fans and keep them updated where possible (much more than ever before!). Comments like this one will do nothing to encourage open communication between those running the club and the fans.

These things take time, and I don't think there is any real need for panic yet. Reading one of flow's posts in the LD off the ball thread suggests again that there is MUCH more to come in relation to the community club front that Leanne mentioned in her sponsorship reply.

Patience - good things come to those who wait!

how many times does it need tae be said

THE DEAL IS DONE

THE DEAL IS DONE

I think its fair to say we'll all feel a bit happier when the done deal is made public.

Right now there is so much that gives itself over to specualtion conjecture and rumour, its only natural people are getting nervous, we're 20 days away from our opening SPL game with no known sponsor,(We can't even say for sure if we have a sponsor for thursday) a new kit that can't be purchased and although the team is in way better shape than when Mutley left still a few new signings away from where we want/need to be most notably a right back and a striker.

I believe 100% that the deal when announced will make us all sit up and take notice but until then its still silly season.

THE DEAL IS DONE

You're a liar. If the deal was done it would be announced. So stop talking bollocks and post some photies from an 1984 league game against Ayr or something.

No announcment + very few players = no deal in my opinion.

Valium is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines. It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.

Valium is used in the management of anxiety disorders. It may also be used to treat agitation, shakiness, and hallucinations during alcohol withdrawal and to relieve certain types of muscle pain.

Valium may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/valium.html#ixzz0unpNrPW6

Deal 100% done and dusted ,but as with all things timing is important ,I would wager a bet that we will call a press conference and parade our new signings . Picture the scene Esteban Casagolda, Dick Van Dyke and a few others dudes in our new home kit with our new sponsor on the front . :notworthy: