Jim O'brien's Boots, Auction For Charity

brazilmfc

Alright Chaps

As we all know Jim has decided to pursue new challenges in the English Championship, but just the other day Jim visited our studio 'Reeltime Music' in Newarthill to record some of his own tunes and some cracking covers. Trust me the guy really has some musical talent and he is extremely passionate about his music.

Reeltime Music provides a number of services and activities for young people and the local community, of which the main service is the provision of community music workshops and tailored project work, all based in the surroundings of a professional music studio. Other services include rehearsals/recording, volunteering and work experience opportunities, live events, PA Hire, information and advice and services to local authorities and other agencies.

As a parting gift Jim donated and signed his boots that he has worn all season, which he hoped could be auctioned off to raise a bit of money for our Music Youth groups which meet every Wednesday and Friday. The group hope to use any money raised to put on a gig for local bands and young people to attend.

Jim was fantastic up at the studio and spoke VERY passionately about Motherwell FC and the fans. I'm sure Jim will be remembered for his great skill and FANTASTIC work ethic, so if you would like a small memento of this season and Jim's stay at Fir Park, while helping out a local charity, this is the perfect opportunity.

Reeltime Music would like to extend their gratitude to Jim for supporting our organisation and wish him all the best in his future career.

If you would like to make us an offer please post below or PM me.

Cheers

th_65042_JimOB1_122_401lo.jpgth_65043_JIMOB2_122_393lo.jpgth_65044_JIMOB3_122_85lo.jpg

Alright guys

Just giving this thread a wee bump as we said we were gonna close the auction tonight at 9pm.

As for the music going on sale, I am not sure as it is entirely up to Jim. I'll let you know but if he is putting it online anywhere.

Couple of covers in there so that brings on a whole load of problems but he did record 3 of his own songs.