New Puma Kits

'WellGall

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a guess

I think we can rest assured that the little Cambodian children will be working overtime making WC2010 tops and will switch to club ones after the initial hullabaloo dies down in about 2 weeks from now. Also if the sponsor insists on having the strip incorporate their logo (Zoom style) then that may also delay things.

Then they'll be put on a boat and sent to the UK.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the players having FedExed one's for the Europa game and the plebs ones to follow for the SPL season starting.

I hope powers that be have aligned themselves with the overwhelming support of a normal collar and the majority seeing nostalgic and historical relevance of a petrol blue strip of whatever format.

I hope powers that be have aligned themselves with the overwhelming support of a normal collar and the majority seeing nostalgic and historical relevance of a petrol blue strip of whatever format.

If they have they'll know the relevance of the blue kit doesn't kick in for a couple of years yet :P

Guest 'Flow

Indeed - to do something like a one-off, blue kit would have to be linked to a significant anniversary in our history so it has some sort of historical reasoning behind it.

Thankfully, a few of those dates are on the horizon :P

Indeed - to do something like a one-off, blue kit would have to be linked to a significant anniversary in our history so it has some sort of historical reasoning behind it.

Thankfully, a few of those dates are on the horizon :(

I'm taking the ;) as a cast iron guarantee of a petrol blue away kit next season (IIRC) :P

Guest 'Flow

There's a better, more poignant, anniversary to mark just a little further down the line mate! :huh:

Anyway, an update...

We should be in a position to "launch", by that I mean having pictures on the Official Site, early next week (Tuesday or Wednesday).

By then, we should also have some more accurate times as to when they will be available to buy from the 'Well Shop (in store and online) too!

Cheers

What are the anniversaries again

125 yrs is next May innit? (Blue?)

2013 is 100 yrs in Claret & Amber (eh C&A)

20 yrs since cup win is next may too.

2011 is 100 yrs since Sailor Hunter took the reigns (we could accessorise wi a sailors cap)

and 2014 is 20 yrs since we signed Shaun McSkimming (we could bring out a shirt that avoids sweat and mud)

We should be in a position to "launch", by that I mean having pictures on the Official Site, early next week (Tuesday or Wednesday).

By then, we should also have some more accurate times as to when they will be available to buy from the 'Well Shop (in store and online) too!

thanks for the update Flow,

What are the anniversaries again

125 yrs is next May innit? (Blue?)

2013 is 100 yrs in Claret & Amber (eh C&A)

20 yrs since cup win is next may too.

2011 is 100 yrs since Sailor Hunter took the reigns (we could accessorise wi a sailors cap)

and 2014 is 20 yrs since we signed Shaun McSkimming (we could bring out a shirt that avoids sweat and mud)

30 years since the 1st div title next year :nod: