New Puma Kits

'WellGall

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got a link to the Puma catalogue, containing examples of what we may see our lads sporting next season.

I heard a wee rumour today that we may be taking to the field next season in yellow and navy :lol:

surely not yellow and navy ?

nah, I saw that thing on P+B bout our new kit being Claret + white (hearts kit) and the away being blue but sure its pish. According to the Press release our new kit is bespoke isnt it? so that means itll be our own design,not catalogue

nah, I saw that thing on P+B bout our new kit being Claret + white (hearts kit) and the away being blue but sure its pish. According to the Press release our new kit is bespoke isnt it? so that means itll be our own design,not catalogue

Thats what I believe it'll be, regardless of however many stories are doing the rounds. Regardless of design though, whoever approves the kits would be mental to do so if they weren't claret and amber IMO

Tried to mock this up but only have MS paint so it was crap but look at the current Stuttgart top http://www.footballshirtculture.com/200805...its-trikot.html.

Now picture the home kit with Amber where they have white and Claret where they have red i.e the band/hoop and piping, and the reverse for the away top i.e all Claret with an Amber Band/Hoop and Amber piping.

If anyone can photoshop it I'd love to see what it looks like.

EDIT

That looks to be last seasons kit, we should look towards the new Hibs kit for the likely design.

Why should Flow "confirm" anything to do with this? Ofcourse the strips will be Claret and Amber, dont be fucking ridiculous.

Apologies I should have elabourated for those anal types.

Flow .... would you care to share when we can expect either photos or a graphic design of the 2010-11 strips please. No need to confirm the club colours.

Apologies I should have elabourated for those anal types.

Flow .... would you care to share when we can expect either photos or a graphic design of the 2010-11 strips please. No need to confirm the club colours.

You had a few shandies the night? :rolleyes:

Tried to mock this up but only have MS paint so it was crap but look at the current Stuttgart top http://www.footballshirtculture.com/200805...its-trikot.html.

Now picture the home kit with Amber where they have white and Claret where they have red i.e the band/hoop and piping, and the reverse for the away top i.e all Claret with an Amber Band/Hoop and Amber piping.

If anyone can photoshop it I'd love to see what it looks like.

EDIT

That looks to be last seasons kit, we should look towards the new Hibs kit for the likely design.

But it's going to be a bespoke kit. :rolleyes:

But it's going to be a bespoke kit. :rolleyes:

I'm aware that the press release says so, however its more likely they will work from a template , in line with the other clubs contracted to genesis sports with the bespoke element being club colours and perhaps the band/hoop design.