Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

A QOS supporter I know told me yesterday that we have signed up Paul Burns for next season .... saw him play last midweek against Falkirk , he can play LHS of midfield , agile and gets stuck in even though he is slightly built ..will do OK if its true .

The Hump news strikes me as plain old lazy journalism, and sensationalism.

Whilst there is no question Christopher Charles Humphrey has been good for us you have to think if he was good enough for the EPL he would be playing there before now.

Haven't trailed back through all the pages but should we be looking at Higdon for next season with his contract up at St Mirren?

For me he has good ability if he can be kept fit.

Haven't trailed back through all the pages but should we be looking at Higdon for next season with his contract up at St Mirren?

For me he has good ability if he can be kept fit.

thats a good shout he is similar to sutton would be a good striker for us

Not sure what to make of this story but if his choice is between us and the sheep shaggers, then I'd like to think that if we get some money in from selling either Randolph, Murphy or Humphery, then we could offer him a hefty sign on fee to make up for the wage difference - if thats how Mccall decided to spend the money.

Question is would we be happy to see any of the others leave to keep Jennings?

Yes, we've won 4 more games than Aberdeen, I'm sure that will pay a lot more than Aberdeen's basic wage. :doh:

:doh: In the words of Michael Winner, "Calm down dear".

With respect to Stuwell's comment, I'd keep Jennings if we could get a 3 year deal out of him, otherwise I'd keep the young guys with promise.

If true, more bidders make his stock rise, combine that with the calibre of the Premiership, it can only be good.

However, I'd be inclined to suggest we may see more of this sort of news over the summer linking Scottish players to Scottish Premiership managers, I give it a week until Owen Coyle is cited as tipping his hand.