Charity Auctions - Giles Cokes Boots

Hey Folks,

Some of you may have seen my posts on firparkcorner, but I have only just managed to gain access to this forum as well.

I am currently auctioning loads of items as part of my fundraising venture the10grandcharitychallenge which aims to raise £10000 for a few brilliant charities by the end of 2010. I mostly support Cancer Research UK and The Prostate Cancer Charity through my fundraising.

Most of my funds raised come from auctioning items donated to me, though I also add to this through sponsorship for taking part in road races around the world (last year saw me run both the London and New York City Marathons).

At the moment I am auctioning (among other items) match worn items from footballers and last week I sold the gloves John Ruddy wore in the controversial 1-1 draw with Rangers at Fir Park. Next up (currently online and ending today) are Giles Coke's signed and match worn football boots. Following shortly are a pair of gloves signed and worn by Michael Fraser.

In the last few years I have raised over £10000 for charity and am hoping to double this tally by the end of the year. There are always loads of items up for auction and some really amazing and rare items can be found on my official website >>.

I'd love it if you could take a moment to have a look at the site and check out my auctions (just click on the charity auctions tab at the top of the website) and hopefully bid on some items :lol:

Thanks for your time, and best wishes

Best

Robin