Guardian's European Goal Of The Season

CambridgeDosser

Just another example where those in their lofty towers don't take advantage of a popular and broad medium to advertise the Scottish footballing product.

Just another example of broadcast rights holders protecting their (significant) investment?

HOW DARE THEY! :nod:

Just another example of broadcast rights holders protecting their (significant) investment?

HOW DARE THEY! :O

Yeah I know, imagine getting their little TV logo in the top right also viewed by over 350,000 people outside the broadcast rights holders normal audience.

Where would I find an 'eejit' smiley?

Yeah I know, imagine getting their little TV logo in the top right also viewed by over 350,000 people outside the broadcast rights holders normal audience.

Where would I find an 'eejit' smiley?

Yeah, I know, imagine having 350,000 people watch their coverage without paying?

Ask your carer if they have the 'eejit' smiley. You utter special.

The problem isn't youtube, the problem is iraqigoals.net, justintv, myp2p, and all the others which stream the games, these are watched by way more than 350k of people without paying, some of these sites scottishfitbaonline charge a monthly subscription to see streamed games, the highlights of a single goal are a drop in the ocean, a goal which you could also have seen on non premium tv.

The holier than thou mob on here are brilliant