V's Dundee Utd

ForthThistle

I think we got the result we deserved when we played them in August today. THey were the better team until we scored but I was never that worried. But as Mark McGhee always says goals change games and Fitzpatrick's did. After that we played really well until we were 3-0 up. We then contained them well, sickened their mince with the fourth and we were satisfied and them resigned and it petered out.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to my world! Since Swinecastle my record on away trips makes painful reading:

Nancy 1 Motherwell 0

Killie 1 Motherwell 0

Shellic 2 Motherwell 0

Sheepies 2 Motherwell 0

St Midden 0 Motherwell 0

We'd better flamin' score at Inverurie!!

I think thats reason enough for a banning order! :D

currently in vegas on holiday and that result has just made my week, my luck must b in I'm going to go and put money on red! Can someone upload the highlights as I will miss them on tv by the time I am back?
You're in Vegas, and wasting time reading this board. Come tae grips and get yourself back out there!

have we ever lost a game when fizzy scores?

remember the goal against hearts in the cup does anybody know?

Delighted to see clarky on the scoresheet again it's been coming for ages, his value to the team is priceless.

Remember reading a few fans opinions on " the masterstroke" of playing klimpl in midfield big boab's been sitting on the bench looking like a spoilt wayne but who can argue can i just say SIGN HIM!!!!!!

Fantastic result today! Could hardly belive it when I heard the score at work considering utd's recent form and our record at tannadice! Not complaining mind you :D

I was just wondering how Steven Hughes played today??..no one has really mentioned him and was just wondering if, because of the great result, he showed any signs of last years form today?

Cheers, Dez

great result today, I did get to the game or hear it on the radio just read through the post on this thread (pat on the back to all)

does this mean the media will be touting McGhee for the tic managers job again?

D'ye know, I think we've all underestimated just how outstanding a result this was today. United are unbeaten against the top two with draws both home and away. Today was only their second defeat since the end of August, and their first at Tannadichie since then. It's also, incidentally, our biggest win there in the league since 1931-32! We deserve much more in the way of plaudits than we are currently receiving.

On a side note, that 12-1 game. Did you know we lost the return at Tannadichie 1-0?!!!!

I'm delighted with a very unexpected (in my eyes) win and stunned by the scoreline. A hectic shift finished just after the game finished and I went home a very happy Dosser. Credit to the lot of them.

I think we got the result we deserved when we played them in August today.

That's a good point. We should have trounced them in August but they got away with a draw. From a home and away game v Utd, I'd be content with 4 points so all's good I suppose.