New Strips Released

Robyn

The amber looks a bit peely wally to me.

Must've been up all night designing that away one eh? Nae trims or hee haw.

Not blown away by either of them but once we start winning a few games in them I'll be won over no doubt.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be better without the OTT pumas on the sleeves as well as the chest-- spoils the simplicity, especially with the away kit. But otherwise, pretty good efforts.

Take away the PUMA logos on the away and there is nothing else but a badge in a sea of white.

Really like the home one actually. If we don't get sponsorship on the front, even better. Actually, a replacement scheme would be just throwing the odd pound coin on the pitch to be collected later, we could start with Hearts.

They're ok, not blown away.

The white one just reminds me of an aberdeen away top from a few seasons ago!

Just a darker shade of red on the Puma badge and Trimmings, and the badge of course!

(that last line was for the pedantic ones out there!!!)

you's all need to wind your neck's in. The strips are some of the nicest we've had by one of the biggest name makers we've had

Well done MFC

Aw well if they are from one of the "biggest name makers" then I suppose everyone needs to drool over them regardless.

Badge looks different. Seems to have a thicker claret circumference (now that IS running a critical eye over it B-) ). Hope it is a sew in badge similar to what we have had since 2005 rather than a transfer effort similar to Liverpool's new kit (adidas admittedly).