Summer Soccer School

Leeann Dempster

Good evening all,

If you have had a look at the Official Site lately you will see the Club are running a Summer Soccer School for boys and girls from the ages of 3 to 16 on the AstroTurf behind the East Stand. Costs are from £5 per half day through to £10.00 a full day and £50.00 per week. Our community coaches including Club legend Stevie Kirk will help the young people develop their skills and there will be a range of games, and other fun activities for them to take part in. Kids between the ages of 3-5 will be especially well catered for and we have experienced coaches who work with the Mini SteelKids programme to take care of them.

All the young people attending the Soccer School will have a great time in a fun and safe environment.

Over the past two weeks th Club have invested in an online booking service to manage the soccer school programme and provide a better service to you the fans. This is the same system used by Chelsea, Arsenal, and Liverpool so its top notch. You can enrol your child on the Summer Soccer School through this system at:

https://www.motherwellsoccerschools.com

Or you can telephone our booking hotline on 01698 239926.

If anyone needs any more detail please feel free to email Charlie Bennett at Charlie.Bennett@motherwellfc.co.uk and he'll get back to you as soon as he can.

Edit: Link is blocked problem with security certificate then when bypassed goes to an outlook login page wanting user and password details

Didn't realise you were still online LD, Think the site is working OK just the link you have posted is directed via a link in your email, A Great intiative by the way :nod:

Think this is the page its meant to be linked to

www.motherwellsoccerschools.com

Have enrolled the Kiai Kid for various half days throughout the summer. He has always really enjoyed this course before.

Found the website fine, it accepted all my details and took payment, and I got my e-mail confirmation.

However, have just come in from work to see there has been a 'phone call from the 'Summer School' hotline, so fingers crossed..................

Have enrolled the Kiai Kid for various half days throughout the summer. He has always really enjoyed this course before.

Found the website fine, it accepted all my details and took payment, and I got my e-mail confirmation.

However, have just come in from work to see there has been a 'phone call from the 'Summer School' hotline, so fingers crossed..................

Hi Kiai - thanks for enrolling Kiai Kid on the Summer School Programme. No need to worry - his place is safe. It's likely we phoned you earlier in the week to offer you a place but you weren't in and we were just probably phoning back.

If you need any further information on any element of the Summer Soccer School don't hesitate to contact me at Charlie.Bennett@motherwellfc.co.uk

ta

Charlie

Great idea, has this been running for a few years?

Hi CoF - Yip we've been doing it for a few years now but we've made a lot of improvemenets this year.

As mentioned earlier on in the thread the kids really enjoy themselves, and this year they have the opportunity to be coached by 'Well legend Stevie Kirk.

Just a wee reminder that you can enrol young people on the Summer Soccer School at https://www.motherwellsoccerschools.com

ta

Charlie