Official Club Charter To Iceland: Confirmed

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cost is always the main factor when considering whether to go on any trip. That and accessibility.

I have decided to go on this trip primarily because if we get through to the 3rd qualifying round (here's hoping!) there are at the moment only 2-3 potential ties I would consider going to and that would include Circle Brugge and Gothenburg. The rest forget it........

Essentially this looks at the moment the most do-able trip for Europe of the two rounds.....

Ideally we would get to the 4th qualifying round and get PSV Eindhoven or equivalent, but since when have Motherwell done what was either expected or hoped for :lol:

you wouldn't go to Liverpool if we meet them?

I thought Liverpool were straight into the playoffs anyway?

We could get em there (AKA the 4th round) if we make it that far!

No mate.Liverpool are in the 4th round but we cant get them if we go through because we are seeded.If we get through he 4th round and into the playoffs we are not seeded and can get teams like Man City,Aston Villa,Borussia Dortmund,etc.Here is a list of all the seedings mate - 2010%E2%80%9311_UEFA_Europa_League#Seeding

We're seeded in the 2nd round and the 3rd round. We would therefore be unseeded in the 4th round (also known as the playoff is it not). Therefore if we make it to the 4th round we'd be unseeded, Liverpool would be seeded and we could get them, no?

We're seeded in the 2nd round and the 3rd round. We would therefore be unseeded in the 4th round (also known as the playoff is it not). Therefore if we make it to the 4th round we'd be unseeded, Liverpool would be seeded and we could get them, no?

Aye mate. We can't get Liverpool in 3rd round as we are both seeded but we could get them in the Playoff round.

Hotel deal below for independent booking. Please click, I don't know how to do the clicky thing so old fashioned link below...

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=136

Basic of which are

Prices for Motherwell fans are as follows:

Twin / Double Room: 55 GBP per person which includes Breakfast

Single Room: 85 GBP per person which includes Breakfast

All hotel room bookings should be sent to reservations@centerhotels.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it or phone +354 595 8582.

Reference is Motherwell FC.

Please quote “Motherwell Supporters Package”

Hotel deal below for independent booking. Please click, I don't know how to do the clicky thing so old fashioned link below...

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=136

Basic of which are

Prices for Motherwell fans are as follows:

Twin / Double Room: 55 GBP per person which includes Breakfast

Single Room: 85 GBP per person which includes Breakfast

All hotel room bookings should be sent to reservations@centerhotels.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it or phone +354 595 8582.

Reference is Motherwell FC.

Please quote "Motherwell Supporters Package"

do we have a time yet for kick off?

Wellworn, have you gone ahead and booked that?

Ive sent an email but id probably be better just booking online and quoting the ref. It could take them god knows how long to check their mail.

No mate I was just highlighting it could be got cheaper than the official Well party offer.