Main Stand - Row Z

carlukemurray

Main stand and Davie Cooper stand are sold out.

No they arent? I was just up there with my dad 10 minutes ago and got my east ticket, my dad got two for the cooper and the boy infront of me bought 2 for the main?

The only thing I would say is anyone planning on going up last minute tomorrow for East Stand tickets looks like they will be out of luck, its only the white segments at the end that seem to have seats left and they are awfully sparce.

Well i was in at 2 o'clock, the girl told me the main was sold out and their was only a few left for the Cooper.

Maybe its like a fancy restaurant when they say there are no tables left but when some one important appears they magically manage to find one.

Maybe its like a fancy restaurant when they say there are no tables left but when some one important appears they magically manage to find one.

Or Bop is being pedantic and thinks that because there are a few tickets left it aint sold out or Carlukemurray is slightly over excited and thinks because there may only be about 100 tickets left that it sold out.... meh who knows, its all just a guessing game :lol:

They'll probably announce it lower than it actually is so they don't have to give Breidablik as much of the gate receipts.

Am sure that's what happened in the St Mirren Scottish Cup game at the start of 2009 when there was well more there than what was announced.

They'll probably announce it lower than it actually is so they don't have to give Breidablik as much of the gate receipts.

Am sure that's what happened in the St Mirren Scottish Cup game at the start of 2009 when there was well more there than what was announced.

Does not affect Euro games as far as I am aware. We keep 100% of home gate less expenses + taxes - which is probably why the figures are a wee bit out every now and then - alledgedly :doh:

Great. I am ecstatic for you.

What a prick u r. The boy made a simple comment there's absolutely no need for you to try to patronise him with your sarcism. If a post is 'beneth' your level of intelligence then just read it and move on no need to drop off a sarcastic comment along the way. :doh:

What a prick u r. The boy made a simple comment there's absolutely no need for you to try to patronise him with your sarcism. If a post is 'beneth' your level of intelligence then just read it and move on no need to drop off a sarcastic comment along the way. :doh:

That makes you the prick.

It has been alluded to for years that we fiddle the numbers when reporting attendances in the way of a tax dodge, but if it was this obvious I'm sure the tax man may have had a wee check by now. My theory is that people just aren't good at counting crowds of a few thousand people in a football stadium.

It has been alluded to for years that we fiddle the numbers when reporting attendances in the way of a tax dodge, but if it was this obvious I'm sure the tax man may have had a wee check by now. My theory is that people just aren't good at counting crowds of a few thousand people in a football stadium.

The reality is most people look at a section of crowd and say 'That's full' when it is a cast iron guarentee there will be single seats or two spare amongst it - usually between groups of friends. If a section of the east looks 'Full' and has a capacity of say 500 then you will be lucky if it has 450 in it. Multiply that thrughout the ground and that accounts for the 2000 odd 'missing' punters at a big game.