The Duke Will Be At Fir Park Next Season

Need I say more?

The Man from Everton he said no to Covertry....

The man from Everton he said yes to the 'well

This story is tie'd up with the poons Cardif owe us...Fact!

This obviously isn't true. A story is only true if you capitalise the word fact at the end of the sentence...FACT! :lol:

Quinn money + money from progressing a couple of rounds into the Europa League and this could be fact.

That said, he's maybe a bigger fish than the fir park pond can hold. Would he want to be here another season? I know he said towards the end of the season he did but from I've heard he's been getting spells during Evertons pre-season.

I think I'd greet then have a stroke if he came back.

Quinn money + money from progressing a couple of rounds into the Europa League and this could be fact.

That said, he's maybe a bigger fish than the fir park pond can hold. Would he want to be here another season? I know he said towards the end of the season he did but from I've heard he's been getting spells during Evertons pre-season.

I think I'd greet then have a stroke if he came back.

I seriously seriously doubt eventual Quinn money will be transfer kitty. It has no doubt been in the budget since he left so its no unexpected windfall