Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

My only concern is when he scores 60+ goals this term he will be a free agent this time next year and we'll miss out on a potential 8 figure windfall.

No we won't I can see him sign a 5 year extension in January as he will want to stay with the 'Well and help us win the Europa

1 year is a dilemna. If he is cack we do not end up in a Michael Fraser saga, but if he comes good then off he walks into the sunset and straight into the Real Madrid 1st team :wallbash:

I suspect it will be somewhere in between given his previous clubs and what I saw of him during the bounce game....

Credit to Hammerfist but he HAS to be forever known as GLORIA...

The guys that much of an enigma that we still don't get a photie, even after he's signed!

:wallbash:

:lol:

He had to shoot off to Belgium almost immediately after he signed but we'll parade him properly on Saturday!

I met his agent today - not sure if that is hammerfist (he denies all knowledge :notworthy: )

In all seriousness, we had the budget for one player, and this is it?

He was terrible on Monday night, I can only hope he gets better with match fitness, otherwise, oh dear.

I trust that Jack n Victor must have seen something more than what he showed on Monday night.

To the tune of Dangermouse............

Esteban......, doo doo doo doo doo doo

Esteban......, dooo doo doo doo doo doo

Eeesteeebaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Ha ha ha this is completely surreal! I wasn't convinced he was a real player until Monday night, and even then I felt others performed better on the night. However we must trust Craig and Archie on this, as they've seen him for a couple of weeks now.

It does have the feel of Abel 'Flask' Thermeus all over again, but then again he could turn out to be decent. Remember how long it took Ports and Jukey to win the fans over, so you never know. I imagine its an inexpensive gamble whether it works or not.

Good luck 'Gloria'!!

He is the worlds most fearsome goalmachine (Esteban Casagolda)

His scoring record is going to be obscene ((Esteban Casagolda)

When he goes for an attack

Casagolda doesn't give keepers no slack

Esteban Casagolda

Esteban Casagolda

Esteban Casagolda

To the tune of TMNT theme