Aalesund Home Leg Tickets

Toxteth O'Grady

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link as we cannot access the home page on the Motherwell web site to read this info from here; it just comes up problem with MFC site. Also, they are selling the tickets at the Rica Parkin for only an hour for two days and in the middle of the days at that? Also, they are not really making it easy for getting tickets for the second game; not everyone can just turn up. Thanks again for the link.

You cannot miss the Rica Parkin; it is in the centre of town and is the big white building in all the photos. It is confusing having another Rica hotel in town but they are not that far apart and really everything is quite tight in the centre so you will not miss it. Alesund have sold over 6000 tickets already by the way. Their is even word of a tent getting set up for the fans. once I have more details I will let you know.

http://kart.gulesider.no/query?profile=no&...t_code=Z0HFP3HG

Info about Rica Parken Hotel. Its not hard to find, and you prolly have a good chance of getting tickets at the stadium.

To Mr.Bruce....just out of curiosity...are you the Bruce who did some work or stayed at Thon Hotel a few months ago. I remember coming there to deliver, and there was a van parked in front of the deliverydoor. The receptionist made a phonecall to a Bruce about the keys :-p

Good to see prices still cut for this leg. Hopefully we'll get a similar, or bigger crowd to the last game. Might be a rare chance for familys to get to a wee run of games (albiet maybe only 2) before the new season kicks in.

Are season ticket seats reserved for a week again or is it a total free for all this time?

Seems not. Ordered by phone this morning for collection at the weekend, and whilst stand and seat numbers were taken was told those seats would only be allocated to me "if still available".

Just picked up a ticket for someone and it says 2nd Qualifying Round on them. Do we have to qualify this round all over again? :lol:

Just noticed that aswell :lol:

Quite impressed, ordered my tickets on Monday evening and received them through the post this morning. Well played Motherwell :lol:

Free for all, first chance to get there today and my 4 usual seats are already gone, got the 4 in front though so I hope whoever got them likes standing :):O

Season ticket seat was sold when I went up today. Got one very close though so the foghorn will still be heard.

Would be great if it was, but would also be very surprised if it was too.

If we can add an extra thousand on to the Breidablik crowd that would be pretty good.

I would go along with that. Anywhere from 7000+ would be decent, although I do hope that is the least we get given the scoreline and what is at stake in terms of potential rewards should we get through.

That said the 5900 at the last game looked more like 7000 anyhoo...........