Aalesund Home Leg Tickets

Toxteth O'Grady

The east wont be full as they dont sell the seats round about the pillars. They need permission from the H&S officer today to open the south to home fans as well.

Got really rubbish seats. Although i admit i should have went earlier it really bugs me that someone who doesnt go to the home games might be sitting on my ST seat.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The east wont be full as they dont sell the seats round about the pillars. They need permission from the H&S officer today to open the south to home fans as well.

Got really rubbish seats. Although i admit i should have went earlier it really bugs me that someone who doesnt go to the home games might be sitting on my ST seat.

Oh for goodness sake sailor why should it bug you if you didn't sort it earlier. What do you expect the club to do, wait until the last minute to see if you are going to go before trying to sell your seat!!

been working away, got to ticket office this morning ( small queue) only tickets available now are lower south stand...all other stands are sold out and south stand is selling well too they told me !!

C'MON the WELL

Nice one. If we've encroached into the South Stand then that's really good to hear. I hope it proves to be a positive, rather than a negative having Dossers on all four sides of the ground.

Nice one. If we've encroached into the South Stand then that's really good to hear. I hope it proves to be a positive, rather than a negative having Dossers on all four sides of the ground.

hopefully will make for great atmoshere, too quiet at last home leg so I hope we can get the old spirit back into the place....

bring on the next round :)

Same here 1st chance we have had to go up and get our tickets, South stand lower for us aswell.

I have one POD members stand ticket available obviously at face value if anyone wants it. Need to be outside Fir Park Social Club at 6.45 to collect. Will hold it for first reply here.

I'll take the ticket if you still have it. I can pick it up at whatever time suits you from 5.45pm onwards.

I'll take the ticket if you still have it. I can pick it up at whatever time suits you from 5.45pm onwards.

Thanks Graham H, its yours.

I'll be there at 6.30, (Tall, dark blue jacket, well scarf, I'll skip the pink carnation!!)

Please acknowledge and describe so I don't give it to anyone else!!

Maybe I missed it but i think they should have held ST seats until a certain date like they have done before and i would have went down earlier. I honestly didnt think it would be a sell out.

You werent down yesterday at about 3pm were you? If so, unbelievable. Kicked up stink for a good 10 minutes that the normal season ticket seats had been sold and then kept asking for specific seats around the cooper stand.

Expected around 8000 home fans and 500 Norwegians so this is great news! Can't remember who said it earlier, ''if we progress and draw Liverpool in the next round we wouldn't need to worry about getting tickets because it would never sell out''. If we progress and draw the obscurest team in Europe we would still sell out Fir Park at this stage in European competition. If only these part timers would come out the wood work and support the team/club during the Hibs, Hearts, Utd games and the like! I understand many people attending tonight may not have the funds or some might not even consider themselves Motherwell supporters but surely we should be attracting more than 4500 for league games! 'Up the well :)

That was me and I still say we won't sell out Fir Park should be draw a big team in the next round.

if we can sell out 3 stands for this game then surely it's not difficult to see liverpool or man city selling out the other one to make a potential full house?

hopefully this game will be a belter and get a few people back into the habit of going to fir park regularly.

You werent down yesterday at about 3pm were you? If so, unbelievable. Kicked up stink for a good 10 minutes that the normal season ticket seats had been sold and then kept asking for specific seats around the cooper stand.

Nah, that wasnt me. Like i said i knew it was my fault because i was late down and didnt think it would be a sell out.

Our home support is sold out tonight! And a team of Aston Villa or Liverpool have a large enough fan base to travel up the M6 and fill our away section easily. Fair enough and your rite that football crowds have been falling especially at Fir Park but the Europa League brings a whole lot more interest than the SPL. :doh:

You'll also find if we get an English Club the game will more than likely be on TV. I wouldn't hold out much hope on a full house from either Liverpool fans or Manchester City fans as don't the bigger, Champions League wanna be clubs take these with a little less interest than say a club like us, where this is our top competition.

We'll have to agree to disagree mate and hopefully after tonight we'll be able to see what happens.

Don't get me wrong, I am as enthusiastic as you about the Europa run and follow the team as often as I am able, but we're both fans and take an interest in the team. Sadly out with people like ourselves there's a general feeling of apathy towards going to football and Motherwell in particular.

Folks would rather sit on their keeker in the house and watch it on the telly and to be fair, based on the standard of what we get for what we pay, who can blame them.

It's the emotional attachment that keeps me going back, if I didn't have that I would have serious reservations about going every other week to watch the game based purely on it's entertainment value.

So are we in agreement then that i'm correct? :doh:

You'll also find if we get an English Club the game will more than likely be on TV. I wouldn't hold out much hope on a full house from either Liverpool fans or Manchester City fans as don't the bigger, Champions League wanna be clubs take these with a little less interest than say a club like us, where this is our top competition.

I think the whole battle of Britain thing and some good marketing would guarantee a full house. Just think about it Motherwell vs. Liverpool!

Not to mention the likelihood is the prices will be bumped up if get a glamour tie against Liverpool, Villa or City.

As our prices will be comparable with what they would charge at Eastlands, Villa Park or Anfield.

So, therefore the amount of fans that have brought there wives/kids with them to the AAFK game would be more reluctant to do so.

Numbers will be affected, the only reason the Nancy game was cheap for us was due to the French only charging like €5 for a ticket + a free Maccy's.

The English sides won't be as keen, and therefore expect £23 and £15 probably for this "glamour" tie - and that would probably stop the 13,742 attendance.

I think the whole battle of Britain thing and some good marketing would guarantee a full house. Just think about it Motherwell vs. Liverpool!

Not from an English or Liverpool point of view. Motherwell vs Liverpool from a Liverpool perspective is the same as us playing Stevenage Borough or the likes. We wouldn't give a toss, and neither would Liverpool in this scenario.

Thanks Graham H, its yours.

I'll be there at 6.30, (Tall, dark blue jacket, well scarf, I'll skip the pink carnation!!)

Please acknowledge and describe so I don't give it to anyone else!!

Tried to send a PM but don't think it worked. I'll be there at 6.30pm, black jacket, black trousers and black shoes. Possibly in a dark red Mondeo if cars are still allowed up that street at 6.30pm.

Cheers,

Graham