Jump to content

sailor_h

Legends
  • Posts

    223
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

4,794 profile views

sailor_h's Achievements

Reserve Team Regular

Reserve Team Regular (4/10)

29

Reputation

  1. We should ALL stay outside for one of the game then all bundle in 5th minute. That would cause an uproar. Shout at Brian Caldwell while we do it. Just a suggestion?
  2. I think we all need to email the club. Something had to be done d to fix it.
  3. These “new” seats in the main stand are utterly ridiculous. My knees are bruised. Surely, we need to replace them?
  4. I believe we will win. 3-0. However, and it hurts me to say, if we don’t get the 3 points from this game then that’s us out the title race
  5. Looking to watch the game just from Hamilton. Can I do this? Or use a VPN?
  6. How the hell did Halliday get this at the game? 🤦‍♀️
  7. When I see someone playing football, trying to use their speed I think I’ll get someone on who thinks there is a football & if I just run the manager will appreciate me. Fu*k off Robinson. And I don’t want any of you to tell me about the goal he has scored because it’s just the 1 thing he has ever done.
  8. Didn’t know the fans were involved
  9. I’ve got to say I love the new strip. Thinking of getting one & it’s been years since I’ve said that.
  10. Right, the players are away on Holiday just now. Spittal & Kelly get them to f*cl. Bair has been good but not tonight. Change it Kettlewell. Get Spittal off & give others a chance. Kelly too.
  11. Get Spittal to f**k! Hasn’t played since he signed for Hearts.
  12. The pitch is a disaster. The match wouldn’t have went on had they not had the other games postponed. The SPFL should fine them.
  13. This pic was on the darts
×
×
  • Create New...