Away Fans On Thursday Night

It's a fucking shit hole. It has a vast array of pound shops(9.50 NOK shops(sounds like a cheap brothel that)), a scummy, crumbling town centre, shite nightlife although it has a fair amount of bars to cater for the many depressed and alcohol dependent residents. In addition to Fir Park, Motherwell has an Asda, the Aquatec, The Rex, M&D's and a crazy golf. There is two railway stations and numerous taxi ranks that will take you out of the town and into Glasgow/Edinburgh for a decent night out.

On the plus side, Airdrie and Coatbridge make it look like Las Vegas.

Wheres the crazy golf? :thumbup:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon guys,

I have noticed that some people are asking how many fans our norwegian neighbours are bringing on Thursday....to answer the question I have no idea.....but i do want request that no matter how many fans they bring they must be hoey'd up on the top tier of the South Stand....up out the way...let us kill any atmosphere they want to generate.....We wil generate our own...

I dont care it its bad practice to our guests...F**k them! We're here to win a game if that means waste'n there night at Fir Park...so be it.....

Keep them up the top tier......Mon the 'well!

the atmosphere at Fir Park is terrible, you could have heard a pin drop at times during the last game.

i personally hope the away fans make loads of noise as it might wake up some of the home support.

Well.. One of the plane isn't 150, it's around 70. The other plane I don't know, maybe it is 150 as robbie says, but the team, staff and alot of sponsors are on it, so not actually 150 fans coming on that one either.

I would be happy if we're 200!

No matter how many or how few I'm sure you'll be made to feel very welcome especially if its to cry into a beer after the game :evilgrin: .

I personally hope the Alesund fans get treated as well as I have since I have been in Alesund. Great people and very passionate about their football and the atmosphere at their home games is excellent. The number of locals at the first game who came up and stood and spoke to us and wished for a good game was countless. For my part I have enjoyed the very good nature of their support and they are very noisy but very good natured. I understand approx 200 are coming over and I am sure they will try and make as much noise as the 150 MFC fans who visited the first leg. I for one think we will beat them but I intend to have a beer with them after the match as they are real football supporters and we would be better off meeting their kind every week than some of the 'fans' we meet in the SPL. To me they are a credit to the game and should be welcomed.

Had a great trip to Norway last week and really hope that all those who travel to Scotland for the game have a great time!

This is of course with the exception of the result but they cosole themselves afterwards with pints four times cheaper than their own.