Long Term

happyslappy

Whilst Fulham are a good team, who thought they'd get to the Final, never mind the group stages. It's football, anything can, and does, happen.

group stages for the money, even if we lose every game we'd still make plenty of £££ which could be used next season.obviously if the choice was groups and relegated or out and stay up then fuck the europa.

anyone have a link to who's in the draw?

2010-11 UEFA Europa League

group stages for the money, even if we lose every game we'd still make plenty of £££ which could be used next season.obviously if the choice was groups and relegated or out and stay up then fuck the europa.

anyone have a link to who's in the draw?

heres a link just scroll down to the play-off bit

Group stages by a mile. Not so much for the money, which would be great, but just because it would be a fantastic first for the club.

Realistically, though, it would probably take a giant-killing effort the like of which a Motherwell team has never pulled off before!

Group stages by a mile. Not so much for the money, which would be great, but just because it would be a fantastic first for the club.

Realistically, though, it would probably take a giant-killing effort the like of which a Motherwell team has never pulled off before!

I'd go as far as to say it would be a better achievement than winning the Cup in 91 ! Only my opinion though!

cant believe this is even getting discussed who cares about the top six aye wed like to be in it but we play old firm and rest at least 4 times every year when will we get chance again to sample some of europes finest i.e juve,liverpool,etc it would be amazing can you imagine 5k well fans at anfield fuk me im so excited live the dream remember nancy away best well game ever imo

cant believe this is even getting discussed who cares about the top six aye wed like to be in it but we play old firm and rest at least 4 times every year when will we get chance again to sample some of europes finest i.e juve,liverpool,etc it would be amazing can you imagine 5k well fans at anfield fuk me im so excited live the dream remember nancy away best well game ever imo

So far :thumbup: