Anders Lindegaard V John Ruddy

jonnymfc

Your team was pumped in the second leg, and in the first leg, we more than did enough to merit the draw, if not the win. Maybe its time to realise that you aren't such a great team and if a team near the top of their league and reigning cup champions can't beat a side still in pre season, Norwegian football isn't all that good either and that nine times out of ten, we would have won that match.

Your team was pumped in the second leg, and in the first leg, we more than did enough to merit the draw, if not the win. Maybe its time to realise that you aren't such a great team and if a team near the top of their league and reigning cup champions can't beat a side still in pre season, Norwegian football isn't all that good either and that nine times out of ten, we would have won that match.

Thats just crap mister. I have never claimed that we are great team in european standard. No offence, but neither are you. I saw two games against a Motherwell side that was exactly as expected. You did not deserve a draw in Norway. You must have watched the game through gigantic Motherwell glasses. Even Brown says that the score was flattering in Scotland. Again I have to emphasise that you deserved to go through because you were effective, but not because you played fantastic football. Two medicore teams, you sucked less than us.

So....why the sudden Billy Big Time attitude towards the Aaselund fans that we were pally pally with less than a week ago?

He disagrees some of the views in this thread, big deal. Differences of opinion happen in every thread on the forum.

thanks for your comments and dropping by Aafk, but move on now. We have other business to attend to now, like another Europa League match

Why the hostility all of a sudden? Is this us getting cocky now? European big guns.

On another night you may have won Aafk and I think your teams downfall was a lack of killer instinct in front of goal. For Motherwell, it represents our best win in Europe to date and we now go on to another really tough test.

Did not get a chance to judge the goalkeeper because of circumstances but wish him all the best with a possible move to a big club.

we pumped you at the second leg mate, yeh you had alot of the ball but i cant even remember you threatening us at all. and aaroys fucking pish, suttons better thn him in the air all day. and tbh we arent even fully match fit when your like halfway through your season.no offence intended in this post but just dont try and claim that we were lucky and didnt deserve to win

Thats just crap mister. I have never claimed that we are great team in european standard. No offence, but neither are you. I saw two games against a Motherwell side that was exactly as expected. You did not deserve a draw in Norway. You must have watched the game through gigantic Motherwell glasses. Even Brown says that the score was flattering in Scotland. Again I have to emphasise that you deserved to go through because you were effective, but not because you played fantastic football. Two medicore teams, you sucked less than us.

Quoted for Truth!

A lack of killer instinct hurt Aalesund in the first leg, we had a game plan,stuck to it and were fortunate it worked and we got through but were certainly no Billy Big Time! Pretty poor craic with some guys acting up just cause we won when everyone was best of friends last week.

As for Lindegaard, I think Aafk2010 is rather better qualified to judge than Us seeing as he watches the lad every week. And a host of scouts from seriously big euro teams seem to agree with him! Anyway, fuck John Ruddy,he might have been fantastic while he was here but he`s not our goalie anymore, Randy is the way forward and im glad as fuck we have him here, he looks a real find and on a 3 year contract? could really help the club (+ himself) with a big move in a year or 2!

• 3 weeks later...
Quoted for Truth!

A lack of killer instinct hurt Aalesund in the first leg, we had a game plan,stuck to it and were fortunate it worked and we got through but were certainly no Billy Big Time! Pretty poor craic with some guys acting up just cause we won when everyone was best of friends last week.

As for Lindegaard, I think Aafk2010 is rather better qualified to judge than Us seeing as he watches the lad every week. And a host of scouts from seriously big euro teams seem to agree with him! Anyway, fuck John Ruddy,he might have been fantastic while he was here but he`s not our goalie anymore, Randy is the way forward and im glad as fuck we have him here, he looks a real find and on a 3 year contract? could really help the club (+ himself) with a big move in a year or 2!

Celtic are scouting him too now. But I think bigger clubs hessitate because of the level in the norwegian league. Its worse than ever I am afraid.