Motherwell Vs Motherwell

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few of the trialists impressed me. Number 2, 4 and 9 for the Black Kits, with number 7 and 8 for the White Kits doing not too badly.

As for the youngsters Pollock and Watt looked tremendous, so plenty of hope for the future.

the wee guy at right back looked decent,quick and always looking to get forward, wee bit small right enough, probably about 5'4.randolph looked decent again for the reserves although the finishing was poor and imo forbes didn't look out of place in the reserves. :)

don't think any of the other trialists are worth a deal.

Wee right back black no.2 sign him a bit on the wee side but 100% effort, anybody know who he is? White no.7 looked not to shabby and could do us a turn. Cashmygolda was making good runs off the ball and linked up well with the Hump in the first half but I thought the young team in the second half for the blacks made me feel good about our boys coming through.

Mon the Well :notworthy:

The Official site says it was Trialist Jamie McCluskey that scored and missed the penalty. So was it McCluskey or Watt that did both?

No trialist substitute listed for the team in the black kits

It was the player listed as Josh Watt, although he is shown as under 17's on the official?

although he was getting shouts as Jinky?!?

I'm almost certain that it was 15 that scored and missed the pen. The team sheet said it was Watt.

Jamie Pollock certainly showed some really nice touches.

I wasn't that enamoured by the 7 for the whites. Went down far too easily and only won freekicks as it was an in-house friendly. He did mump and moan a lot...