Odense Away Tickets

milo

No information anywhere about this. We're all booked up to the last detail and I'm a bit concerned about the clubs not being able to meet the travelling 'Well fans demands.

It is worrying - with a week until people start to travel I would have expected an announcement on away tickets before we got one on the return leg

There should be plenty of tickets. You should buy tickets for the away area or what ever they call it for this game. It is the Nordea Tribune. The ticket price is 150 dkr (£17). I am not sure why it is not possible to buy them online yet - perhaps due to season ticket option to buy first.

If you cannot wait you can contact OB and ask, use this email: ob@ob.dk - they normally respond in a day.

Spoke to someone at the ticket office there. The tickets might be coming tomorrow but they're not certain of that or what time they might arrive. They also don't know how many they're getting. I don't think this is good enough to be honest, especially if there's going to be a scrabble and passports required etc to get them. How many people can afford to take anymore time of work to go and stand in a queue all day?

I really don't expect any more to be honest. A total shambles at times.

They aren't in control of not having the tickets or when they arrive but the fact the draw was made 5 days ago, the game is in 8 days, and they can't confirm how many tickets the club is being allocated............not good enough. This is something that should be nailed down straight away.

Have a word guys, seriously...

We/that member of staff can only say might because, according to Odense, they were sent by courier today to arrive tomorrow. However, as has happened in the past, something may go wrong and they might not arrive.

If you were told, yes, they will arrive tomorrow and something happened, you would be on here screaming and shouting about it. The member of staff would've been non-committal because we're at the mercy of another club, in a foreign country.

Incidentally, they will be priced at 150 DK (£17) and our allocation is 1560!

First batch of 550 is due (see, might) tomorrow with the rest due on Friday.

This information has just been confirmed as we have to wait until OB tell us their arrangements!

Jeez...

Have a word guys, seriously...

We/that member of staff can only say might because, according to Odense, they were sent by courier today to arrive tomorrow. However, as has happened in the past, something may go wrong and they might not arrive.

If you were told, yes, they will arrive tomorrow and something happened, you would be on here screaming and shouting about it. The member of staff would've been non-committal because we're at the mercy of another club, in a foreign country.

Incidentally, they will be priced at 150 DK (£17) and our allocation is 1560!

First batch of 550 is due (see, might) tomorrow with the rest due on Friday.

This information has just been confirmed as we have to wait until OB tell us their arrangements!

Jeez...

Some people on this site are needin to take a big chill pill.this time last week we still had to play the second leg,the draw wasnae till 12.30 on friday, tickets to be/printed discussions between the two clubs/tickets sent over etc etc

what the feck did you expect.........them on sale 9am Monday ^_^

Thanks Flow. Appreciate the info, and looks like everyone who wants a ticket will get one, don't imagine we will take over 1560 over. Also appreciate that you guys must be under a lot of pressure right now with new sponsors being announced, European away packages to be arranged and sold, tickets for Home & Away games in Europe being organised and sold and the start of an SPL season only days away. Cheers

Thanks Flow. Appreciate the info, and looks like everyone who wants a ticket will get one, don't imagine we will take over 1560 over. Also appreciate that you guys must be under a lot of pressure right now with new sponsors being announced, European away packages to be arranged and sold, tickets for Home & Away games in Europe being organised and sold and the start of an SPL season only days away. Cheers

Aye and while that lot is going on can you throw in a couple of new playes also :whistling: Good news about the briefs, some people need to try and stop getting theirs in a twist

Panic over then. I'll get my coat....

Apologies if my panicing has offended anyone but perhaps if that member of staff had alluded to the fact the tickets might :thumbup: be arriving and but also had infact been despatched, and explained that, as opposed to being dismissive and sounding irritated by my straight forward politely posed question, then ones knickers would've remained in a state of untwist. If that's even a word.

My mate phoned the ticket office yesterday asking when the away leg tickets would be on sale, and was told they were on sale yesterday, at a price of £17. My mate then phoned me to tell me as we are travellig in a group of 7, and i decided to phone the ticket office to double check. Again the woman confirmed the tickets were on sale yesterday at a price of £17, and that there were no restrictions on the number we could buy.

So off my mate and i go down to firpark, wait for an hour in the queue to then be told at the desk that the tickets are not on sale, infact they havent even arrived yet. The woman in the ticket office and all the staff in the chapman building denied that my mate and i had both called down in the space of 5minutes of eachother.

absolute shambles

Nothing on official site yet but just phoned the club and although tickets have not arrived yet, the club are taking money and issueing receipts for tickets which can either be collected at a later date or mailed out to you. Not ideal but receipt at least means you have a ticket. Will mean another trip and possible long queue or sweating over the mail!!

Which member of the East of Scotland branch is gonna be kind enough to buy me a ticket ?? They've just announced on the radio a BAA STRIKE which might start on 19th August !!

Are you sure you don't just want to stand outside behind the goal B-)

Done - We will take care of it - none of your funny money though. Cabbies - you never know....

Pm you nearer the time with a meeting place. Ryans the Irish Bar sound like it might be the place to go to b4 the game.