• Tom Hateley
    • Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Nick Blackman
    • Esteban Casagolda
    • Null Vote

I really cant believe i read this comment, this lad ran himself into the ground for the team, of course not every cross is going to be perfect, but unfortunatley yet again his best work went begging again, (No Strikers) to nod it in.

HUMPHREY got the sponsers man of the match aswell. And bloody well deserved too.

What more does this lad have to do to get you on board. Now thats really annoying.

Jesus Dibble,

What's really annoying is you giving people gip for not fully agreeing with you. I said I felt he came a close second or did you miss that part. I along with another third of the people on here felt that Randolph was better. I also added that Sutton could have had a hat-trick by 20 minutes mainly due to Humphrey or do you just hone in all things that are not 100% favourable to him.

As for Humphrey, I'm glad he started and I'm glad he seems to be improving game on game. I did feel he was lacking when he is the one with reputed pace and ambled about at ONE point and let Hammell (Left Back) sprint by him (Right Winger) to offer support to Murphy. However other than that I thought he had a excellent game.

You OK with that or is some ned going to get a extra whack with a soap in a sock tonight?

Are you to Humphrey what Hammerfist is to Casagolda?

I thought Humprhey was our best today. Utilised his pace, delivered some good telling balls (and a few heavy ones too) and not scared to track back. Randolph had a good game though not sure he was blameless for goals two and three and would like another look to confirm. Sutton was superb though some of his good work lost its value due to not getting the fouls he deserved from Bamba. Murphy looked good for a bit but really quietened down second half. Jennings and Lasley both made a couple of uncharacteristic errors but on the whole were good. Defence were shocking so overall has to be Humphrey.

Went for Humphrey also. That Cross/Shot in the second half was amazing shame it just bounced out. He scored a peach in that Motherwell vs Motherwell game last week and see how much he is improving. I think giving a few games we will start to reap the benefits from his crosses.

Big Randy in goals was excellent again today. Great save early on to deny stokes.

Went for Humphrey also. That Cross/Shot in the second half was amazing

I'm sorry, but 'cross/shot' is just a euphemism for 'terrible cross', in my book... being so far off target that it hit the post doesn't really excuse it :whistling:

Humps for me. Getting better and better as JG promised.

Randy close second.

Hopefully Blackman or Casagolda can add the missing dimension which is someone on the end of Humps crosses. But can't drop Sutton who with Randy and Jennings will be our most important players this season. Great now to have such problems to deal with in the strikers department.

And Murphy, who I am still unconvinced by, looked really full of confidence in the first half, whole team were giving Hibs no time at all, if only those chances had been converted. Still, beat Kille, and come back from Odense still in the tie .....

As voting indicates Randolph or Humphrey.

Randolph for me, his one mistake I don't think was making a huge difference to whether we lost that goal or not. Ok if he'd got something on it isn't a goal, but if he stays on line it still a goal and other defenders not exactly covering themselves in glory. He made enough other top drawer saves to edge it for me. Very solid game from Humphrey, plenty decent balls into box but a good few overhit. Getting better and hopefully he'll keep improving.

I'm sorry, but 'cross/shot' is just a euphemism for 'terrible cross', in my book... being so far off target that it hit the post doesn't really excuse it ;)

Even so, if it ended up rustling the back of the net I'm sure you would have been jizzing your pants, not caring if it was meant or not. I remember him doing this in the first tie against breidablik where the keeper pulled off a great save. He's still a young guy seems to be coming on quite abit hope the improvement continues. :thumbup: