Mark Reynolds

DEWELL

Mark Reynolds is a 'decent wee player'. Today he had a bit of a shiter but even the greats have a shiter now and again. There are those out there who still go on about reynolds 'potential' etc. In my opinion Reynolds has reached about as good a level as he is going to in his career - unless of course he get's some sort of move to a bigger club playing alongside better players however in this current financial climate i think that boat has also sailed for Reynolds for the forseable future unless you want to include midtable championship sides as a 'step-up'.

There are those who say he deserves an international chance if people like Broadfoot etc get one - they might be right,mayby he does deserve a wee chance but the outcome would be the same, he simply wouldn't be good enough in my view.

On the flipside, reynolds will cosistantly put in decent performances for motherwell all season. One shite game means virtually nothing if it's followed by a blinder in the next game.He is the best player for his position that motherwell have - or will have for the forseable future and will therefore not lose his place in the team,certainly not to a youngster who's shown a bit of promise,not unless he is injured anyway...........

basically..if ye don't like it,lump it because the wee ginger dude is there to stay and this will ALL be forgotton about in a weeks time.

Wasn't biting the arse off his worst though.

Does anyone know how long before a game the players are expected to report to FP? He showed up at 10:30 when I was in the ticket queue, not what I would imagine is good preparation.

What time did everyone else arrive at???? Did you see everyone else arriving????

Hateley was anonymous.

Talking about how Saunders and Reynolds played today. I like the pair of them but it's been clear to see in both Euro ties at FP that we have rode our luck and as soon as we came up against quality attackers, it was inevitable we would lose goals.

every team loses goals.

one bad game and hes getting it tight

this is a load of shite. we win as a team and lose as a team.

reynolds and saunders were both a bit below par today but were excellent last week. hibs have some of the best forwards in the league and will always cause us problems.

:D

I'd imagine there will be a right few on here raging (for a few reasons admittedly) when Dundee United, Hearts, and, Aberdeen come sniffing about in January trying to get him for nowt next summer.......and this WILL happen if he isn't away come 1st September.

I thought folk on here had exhausted every possible avenue when it came to moaning about Motherwell Football Club. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Now it's what time players turn up at Fir Park before a match. It defies belief. Have a look at yourself, because it's absolutely pathetic.

For the record, I thought Reynolds' distribution was awful today. Far from his best game... probably not far from his worst. Hibs have a good forward line though and I'm not going to worry about one dodgy performance from Mark. He's been a cracking player for us over the last few seasons and, the odd blip aside, he'll continue to be a good player for us as long as he's at Fir Park.

So, you finally come out in your true colours Dewell??

Mark Reynolds ha s played more games in the last three years than any other Motherwell player. He has bailed us out on numerous occasions and been our on field captain. He has consistently put Motherwell first and hasn't put in the standard transfer requests of the so called stars over the years.

You want to carry out a time and motion study on matters which you are not qualified to judge and relate that to onfield performance?

You are a sad excuse for a Motherwell supporter and need to seriously think about what you want from the team and any players who are committed to representing us.

Mark Reynolds will know that he was caught out today and was off the boil for whatever reason but you wont ever know why so please stop condemning a true servant of the club with your purile and malicious rumour spreading.

If the management team are unhappy with him they will drop him. If he has breached club rules re match call up time he will be fined. If he has had a bad day he will be coached on this.

You, on the other hand , need to get a major reality check. Ask yourself why we didn't score six again against the shit Hivees defence before you attack our own defender?

b

So, you finally come out in your true colours Dewell??

Mark Reynolds ha s played more games in the last three years than any other Motherwell player. He has bailed us out on numerous occasions and been our on field captain. He has consistently put Motherwell first and hasn't put in the standard transfer requests of the so called stars over the years.

You want to carry out a time and motion study on matters which you are not qualified to judge and relate that to onfield performance?

You are a sad excuse for a Motherwell supporter and need to seriously think about what you want from the team and any players who are committed to representing us.

Mark Reynolds will know that he was caught out today and was off the boil for whatever reason but you wont ever know why so please stop condemning a true servant of the club with your purile and malicious rumour spreading.

If the management team are unhappy with him they will drop him. If he has breached club rules re match call up time he will be fined. If he has had a bad day he will be coached on this.

You, on the other hand , need to get a major reality check. Ask yourself why we didn't score six again against the shit Hivees defence before you attack our own defender?

b

:whistling:

some people need to get a grip. we saw a cracking game today and narrowly came out on the losing end, that's fitba.

where were the threads like this when we were keeping clean sheets every week earlier in the year?

Reynolds is a good enough centre half but was hopeless today. Craigan is a good enough centre half but was hopeless today. Saunders I'm not sure enough but again hopeless today. Hammell I like and he was mediocre today. Really clear why we lost. Defensively we were garbage. But this is the same defence who got clean sheet after clean sheet last year more or less. Not concerned about one bad day but they were all honking today.

Yasss, first game of the new season and here we fuckin go...

Reynolds this week, who the fuck next week...GET A FUCKIN GRIP....

Enjoyed the game today, but not obviously the result. More positives than negatives IMO... Jesus fuck what am I saying I must be mad coming on here and not having a fuckin pop at somebody I mean there must be one single scapegoat who is solely to blame for todays result.

Reynolds is a good enough centre half but was hopeless today. Craigan is a good enough centre half but was hopeless today. Saunders I'm not sure enough but again hopeless today. Hammell I like and he was mediocre today. Really clear why we lost. Defensively we were garbage. But this is the same defence who got clean sheet after clean sheet last year more or less. Not concerned about one bad day but they were all honking today.

When Craigan has a poor game, Reynolds doesn't get dragged into the mire with him, so lets not do it the other way round. Yes, it's a predictable response from me, but Reynolds was directly at fault for the first goal, plus he made glaring errors to hand Hibs the two best chances they didn't score from (shite clearance straight to McBride for his, and diving in/falling on his arse for Nish's). I also counted at least five balls out of defence that went to nobody, not top mention the fact that Craigan had to bail him out twice, once in each half, after an error.

Craigan - 6/10, Reynolds - 2/10.

Here's an idea, just for shits & giggles.

Why don't we just accept the fact that he didn't play that well, and neither did the majority of the team, and leave it at that?

We are on the brink of making the Europa league stages, which will see us pocket somewhere around 1 million Euros, and the new season has just started.

Plus, it's not pissing with rain in Lanarkshire today.

Cheer the fuck up and look on the bright side, eh? I'd hate to see what some of you would be like if we were fighting relegation and getting hammered every week.

Exactly to all. Sense shines through eventually - stop fuckin moaning about anything and everything. Craig Brown said in his radio interview that the fans were fantastic with the team yesterday and he wanted to win it for us. I suggest he reads on here, and sits in the main stand, and goes and joins the wallopers in the ticket queues at 10.30am, to see that a lot of the supprt the support are greetin faced arseholes. Maybe he already knows this and he just does his polite act.

Accept that we aren't worldbeaters, accept that none of our players are worldbeaters, and just enjoy watching what I thought result aside, was a decent game of football yesterday.

Exactly to all. Sense shines through eventually - stop fuckin moaning about anything and everything. Craig Brown said in his radio interview that the fans were fantastic with the team yesterday and he wanted to win it for us. I suggest he reads on here, and sits in the main stand, and goes and joins the wallopers in the ticket queues at 10.30am, to see that a lot of the supprt the support are greetin faced arseholes. Maybe he already knows this and he just does his polite act.

Accept that we aren't worldbeaters, accept that none of our players are worldbeaters, and just enjoy watching what I thought result aside, was a decent game of football yesterday.

Buying tickets to go to a match makes you a walloper?

Is that not what the first game of the season is all about? its the one day everyone is equal and every fan of every team believes this will be their season.The day we accept we shouldn't compete with an average Hibs team is the day we should wrap it (only my opinion obviously)

Yasss, first game of the new season and here we fuckin go...

Reynolds this week, who the fuck next week...GET A FUCKIN GRIP....

Enjoyed the game today, but not obviously the result. More positives than negatives IMO... Jesus fuck what am I saying I must be mad coming on here and not having a fuckin pop at somebody I mean there must be one single scapegoat who is solely to blame for todays result.

Fair play, well said. We can build on the 1st half performance and do some defensive and fitness training for Thursday. Reynolds had a poor game but dont think it was bad enough to merit a thread of its own and the slaggins he's being given.

Bunch of sad, moany folk on here that I expect must be amazin at football to be able to dish out some of the comments they do! Stop greetin and support your team instead of slating every fault!