Denmark Now

decorator

I'm guessing it's decorators number of trips abroad maybe?

Odense, Aalesunds, Breidablik, Bucharest, Flumaturi (er, did he go to Albania?!! :thumbup: ), Llanelli (does that count?), Nancy and I cannae mind the order...but Mypa, Dortmund, Katowice and Utrecht for the friendly...?

So do I win a prize...?!

I'm guessing it's decorators number of trips abroad maybe?

Odense, Aalesunds, Breidablik, Bucharest, Flumaturi (er, did he go to Albania?!! :lol: ), Llanelli (does that count?), Nancy and I cannae mind the order...but Mypa, Dortmund, Katowice and Utrecht for the friendly...?

So do I win a prize...?!

missed out havenar botfleg of the faroe islands.enjoy yir trip decorator :thumbup:

What the fuck is wrong with you? :nod:

Were you bullied at school?

Did you not get enough hugs off mummy and daddy when you were growing up?

Honest to fuck, there must be some bona fide reason why you've turned out to be such a pedantic, patronising, argumentative, know-it-all, smart arse wanker.

So what is it?

Honest to fuck, there must be some bona fide reason why you've turned out to be such a pedantic, patronising, argumentative, know-it-all, smart arse wanker.

So what is it?

Well done, you've given him another opportunity to give you more of the same, and he just loves that shit. He'll be off googling some smart arse comeback right now.

These lovely interpersonal skills were probably the reason that he had to leave the country/continent as he was suffering from a bad dose of soreface once too often. Americas loss, our gain.

All the other posters knew what decorator was talking about before your helpful comment. No need to spit the dummy because you had a 'whoosh' moment.

So what is it?

j0433180.jpg

Just spoke to my Bro. on the phone. It is pissing down. About 100 Well fans in Ryan's Bar (Electric Bar squad are there). Spoke to Special AKA & he's found a brothel just round the corner :lol:

£3.30 a pint which i thought was not to bad!

Just spoke to my Danish friend inside Ryan's. I couldn't hear a word over the about 100 singing Well-fans in the background. Can't wait to get in the pub tomorrow and have a song and beer or two (hopefully more!) with them :nod: .