Any Photos From The Pub

FUNKspex

Word came thru on the way back that the roof almost came off The Joker when Hately scored. I flew with the team and was determined not to intrude on their journey, but I did speak to Tom at the airport, saying it was a fantastic goal and that I'd waited 19yrs for such a thing.

We were back at the airport 1st. Then the players came in to a rapturous roar and resounding applause. Airport security officer says to me, "but you lost". I said, "Not at all. We are real fans and we appreciate their efforts" "Best football fans I've ever seen", he replied :mellow:

Word came thru on the way back that the roof almost came off The Joker when Hately scored. I flew with the team and was determined not to intrude on their journey, but I did speak to Tom at the airport, saying it was a fantastic goal and that I'd waited 19yrs for such a thing.

We were back at the airport 1st. Then the players came in to a rapturous roar and resounding applause. Airport security officer says to me, "but you lost". I said, "Not at all. We are real fans and we appreciate their efforts" "Best football fans I've ever seen", he replied :mellow:

And, you know, that's exactly the sort of thing which could well inspire the lads to do the business on Thursday.