MFC Under 19's

postiejim

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just typing up a report now - great comeback from the boys and some of the most bizarre referring decisions I've ever seen in one game!

Goal to win it from Keiran McDonald was an absolute worldy!

Just typing up a report now - great comeback from the boys and some of the most bizarre referring decisions I've ever seen in one game!

Goal to win it from Keiran McDonald was an absolute worldy!

We can, I guess, expect to see him Refereeing in the SPL soon then!

cracking win for the boys. Does anyone know, the debutant Steven Howarth, is that the boy from Clyde who was on trial wi Rangers last year? He`s not listed in the Clyde team anymore. Meant to be a very good young player if it is him

And again. Another good win and top of the league!

Well on top in U19 League

Recent signing Steven Howarth scored an early goal as Motherwell beat Hamilton Accies 3-0 at Linlithgow this afternoon to go top of the Clydesdale Bank U19 League.

The former Clyde striker (pictured above) netted after just five minutes but Accies missed a penalty before second-half goals from Josh Watt and Lee Erwin gave Well their third successive victory in a game that was brought forward from September 11.

Not the 19s, but the Under 16s had a good, solid game against Rangers. 0-0 draw, but even at that age group the future looks bright....

0-0

not once was any of our players names mentioned in that entire report.

Knowing their media team, they probably didn't bother to even find out what our guys names were!