Odense - Europa League Play Off 2nd Leg

Tartan Copper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am absolutely FUCKING GUTTED not to be there tonight, being stuck in Halalifax, West Yorkshire with work.

Most excited I've felt about this game since '91

All you lucky fuckers that are there, ROAR THEM ON !!

'Mon The 'Well

Stopped in at the club for a couple of programmes from the shop

Sellers were congregating

still a wee Queue for tickets

and the Blonde Brazilian, Kid Kirk was strolling into the Cooper :unsure:

COME ON!!!!!!!!

oh aye and then I seen Niels and half :woop: the Odense support strolling up from the Electric, BOOOOO!

Hope is knowing that football fans, like the scarves we wear, are made to be lifted up. Because our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucious said that ye know, or was it Stephen Craigan?

Like Fir Parks fearsome roar, hope arouses a passion for the possible. It helps us achieve the unthinkable - Motherwell 4 Dundee Utd 3.

We can live 40 days without food, 3 days without water and 8 minutes without air. We can spend 4 days in Nancy without changing our replica shirts but we cannot live for 1 second without hope.

Hope is not caring if we win with a sclaffed goal from 2 yards off of the referees arse.

Hope is calculating that the £2m prize fund for reaching the group stages would mean we could offer Steve Jennings a 5 year deal on increased wages, hope is booking the holidays off work for the next games "just incase".

Most of all, hope is like a path in the country - there never was a path, but when many of us walk the same ground, the path comes into existence. This is the path we follow - wherever it takes us, whatever it takes.

Into this Danish shite Motherwell, I believe!

That is quite simply the best thing I've ever seen written on here :unsure:

C'mon the 'Well...less than 2 hours to go :woop:

How should the game be sent on any channel, when there is NO TV at Fir Park this evening. Both Motherwell and OB has announced that the game is not sent on any TV channel. The danish TV stations are not able to sent the game, because there is no one who is producing the game for TV.

LJ is not usually wrong

http://liveonsat.com/LJsport_foot_uefa_europa_cup.php

Should I set the video?