Brand New Charity Auctions...

The10GrandCharityChallenge

Hey Everyone

My charity fundraising is continuing, and in the last two months I have donated £3000 to Great Ormond Street Hospital and the next target is raising that to £5000 before I run the NYC Marathon in early November.

Among the latest auctions are a pair of Darren Randolph's match worn goalie gloves, donated following the Europa League match with Aalesunds. Photo proof of Darren with the gloves can be found here @

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com and the same site will lead you to the auction, along with the 71 others I have online just now... brilliant chance to own a pair of gloves donated by the new 'Well star goalie!

Thanks as always for your support.

RM

Just a question why did u donate money to great ormond street when yorkhill is scotlands childrens hospital?

the work they do there is fantastic and i know it's six and half a dozen just wondering why u would go to all the effort just to send ur hard earned to england?

Hey,

I made my choice based on experiences of a friend who had been treated by GOSH. We all have our reasons, but with so many brilliant charities out there....

Best

Robin

Just a quick bump to keep the topic in the eyes of everyone :thumbup:

Opening bids are now in on the gloves, with several people keeping their eyes on the auction. If you haven't had the chance to check them out yet, now is the time to CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY AUCTION PAGE

there are also several pairs of signed and worn golf gloves, signed photo's and loads more.

Do check it out, as the funds go to an amazing cause

best

Robin

Good man!

auction ended today, just shy of £60 for the gloves, a respectable amount for gloves at the moment. Delighted.

Thanks to all who checked out the site, and please do keep checking back to see what else comes up, I already have one other player donating boots later this season, so well worth checking out

:unsure:

RM