Saturday Staff

awp

Hi,

Saturday staff required at The Well Shop. Must be available on all Saturdays (9.30-5.30 matchdays, 9.30-3pm non matchdays). Other matchdays (Sunday and midweek games) as required. CV's to The Well Shop or to alan@pslclubshops.com

Alan Provan

The Well Shop

• 5 weeks later...

Motherwell shop is a joke after game went in to get progammme waited in queue like should do , two people came in after me went straight to front of queue picked up the last two progammes said to female that i was before the two of them still got served before me now i am left without my first programme of season .I Said to guy who i think is Alan just told yous was before them u served them before me his answer to me is not much we can do . So from now on will not wait in queue just go straight to front . :lol:

Motherwell shop is a joke after game went in to get progammme waited in queue like should do , two people came in after me went straight to front of queue picked up the last two progammes said to female that i was before the two of them still got served before me now i am left without my first programme of season .I Said to guy who i think is Alan just told yous was before them u served them before me his answer to me is not much we can do . So from now on will not wait in queue just go straight to front . :lol:

I'm sorry you feel this way. Whilst I understand it was frustrating for you, I feel I must explain on behalf of my staff. Both customers claimed to be at the front of the queue and in a very busy shop it wasn't possible for us to tell who was first as we were serving other customers at the time so we had to sell to the customer holding the programme.

If you wish, I could try to get you another programme. I was trying to explain this to you at the time but you wouldn't wait for a discussion. Let me know if you managed to get a programme and I'll see what I can do.

Kind regards

Alan

What! This incompetent gets the job? I had thought she must of been of some quality considering I never even got an interview as a university graduate and postgraduate student with 10years customer service experience. Not to mention a lifelong well fan.

Minor sour grapes and utter sarcasm aside... LAY OFF! Nothing worse than that customer is always right attitude! She didn't see you. Get over it.

Motherwell shop is a joke after game went in to get progammme waited in queue like should do , two people came in after me went straight to front of queue picked up the last two progammes said to female that i was before the two of them still got served before me now i am left without my first programme of season .I Said to guy who i think is Alan just told yous was before them u served them before me his answer to me is not much we can do . So from now on will not wait in queue just go straight to front . :P

I don't usually get pedantic on the interwebs but Jesus Christ, the grammar police really need to get a hold of you!

Reason waited till end is me and my son where soaked just wanted into ground .

If yer man enuff admit that mibbez ye were a wee bit manic and yer outburst was a bit ott so that Alan can tell the girl that everythings alright - no small children were killed etc - I'll send ye my copy of the missing prog in the post FOC (I take it it's the St Mirren one from Saturday)

Whaddya think? You upfer a bit of backtrackin?

If yer man enuff admit that mibbez ye were a wee bit manic and yer outburst was a bit ott so that Alan can tell the girl that everythings alright - no small children were killed etc - I'll send ye my copy of the missing prog in the post FOC (I take it it's the St Mirren one from Saturday)

Whaddya think? You upfer a bit of backtrackin?

I'll even pay for the stamp. Honest.