• Jamie Murphy
    • Nick Blackman
    • John Sutton
    • Null Vote

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote went to wee Jamie, who had a great game. The 'nalty miss was a shame and undeserved, and if you're reading this wee man, keep the heid up!

what did humphrey do to merit man of the match. Yes he ran at their defence, but his final ball tonight was awful. He aslo did not track back on many occasions. He seldom looks up and pick out a player to cross it, and basically just hits into the box blindly.

Dont get me wrong, i would love him to turn into a good player, but from what ive seen he needs to do alot of work.

Jamie Murphy - by some distance although everybody gets pass marks

just wasn't to be :(

Edit: Humprey did fairly well , but I can see where the criticism can stem from, I think most of his crosses are useful, BUT only if they rest of the team realise that its going back post 19 times out of 20 ( yeah i now he should be targetting a player in the middle but if he was that good he wouldn't be here)

STOPPRESS: Fuck, Big Saunders should be getting a mention, outstanding night for the big fella, and he's getting closer to that goal every match

Almost went with The Hump but I thought Lasley for 90mins was outstanding. When I say outstand I mean standing next to a fucking mountain of a guy in number 18 and he still got stuck in and made a pest of himself. Murphy is a touch of class and long may his effort continue.

All players with pass marks 100% :rolleyes:

Murphy for me. The entire first half he cut inside and breezed past 2 or 3 players, there just wasn't enough movement around him. Struggled a bit in the 2nd though and just a shame he couldn't put the penalty away. Still, it was a lot of pressure for a young lad and the mind games of the Odense players standing on the spot etc must have added to it.

Controversial but I was a little dismayed that Murphy went AWOL for the majority of the 2nd half (same as the last 3 games I've seen at FP). In the first half he was excellent ripping that left back apart and if that lob was just a few feet to the left ..... however its the continued going off the boil that means I can't vote for him.

Humphrey got some abuse so far on this thread, look 6 months ago he couldn't even dribble a ball, now look at him. I reckon by November he'll get his crossing sorted if the leaps and bounds he is coming on with so far is anything to go by. It's been claimed that his crosses were good enough, just there was no support. There is now someone who looks equally fast and tall enough to leap for a header in Blackman, as a result I hope that excuse can't be relied upon and the quality of his final ball is worked on going forward.

I'm voting for Hammell, never gets the plaudits for solid service both in defence and going forward, rarely did anything wrong and his passing/crossing and support play was without question in its commitment.

Difference is tonight, they had one chance and took it, we had 4 and didn't take them.

Went for Murphy but then again Lasley was outstanding , as was Craigan .

The worst player I have to say was Blackman, he was a waste of space out there tonight and should be on the first bus back to blackburn.

I was in the Copper stand and couldnt believe how bad he is when the ball landed at his feet 5 yards out and he tried to head it and kick it at the same time :P:dash2::dash2:

He had a couple of chances to get a shot away but wasted time.

I might be alone on this :rolleyes:

But if hes supposed to be a striker he should be able to shoot on sight and not panic like a school kid. :wacko:

Ref was shite and as for thier antics.

Bunch o cheating dirty Danish arseholes.

Sorry folks just had to get that out of my system :nod:

Saunders. What a boy tonight. While I don't generally care about our players being 'well minded, you can see when they are, and boy did he put a shift in. So unlucky with the flick on to Blackman and the header.

:doh: Did you see how bad his miss WAS :unsure::lol:

5 Yards out man sorry but hes PISH

Aye. In his second start for the club at age 20. GET HIM TAE FUCK. NOT MOTHERWELL CLASS.

Fanny.