Craig Brown And Co

AndyRoss

I'm the same as Andy, during the Gannon era I was starting to lose my enthusiasm for the football. I even went as far as abusing Gannon at a game, which is a first for me. It was becoming a chore to go to the games as I didn't feel any connection towards the players on the pitch at all, and that was the first time I had felt that way since getting my season ticket in 2004.

But supporting Motherwell is like that, there are highs and lows, peaks and troughs etc and for every Gannon, I know there will be another McGhee/Butcher round the corner. I suffer the lows,such as the 4-1 defeat to Inverness under Malpas because I know there will be another Skippy Sunday to savour soon enough. So whether its Fizzy at Easter Road, or a 3-0 defeat to St Johnstone on a cold winters day, I'll always come back.

Craigy Brown restored my faith in football, but more importantly, he restored my faith in Motherwell and for that I am forever grateful.

Couldn't agree more Andy, Delighted that at least one thread hasn't lost the plot

massive strides forward in many areas of the club,

unfortunately due to other factors sometimes it looks like we are staying still in some areas or even regressing in a few BUT, I dread to think where we would have been languishing if difficult decisions in many areas had not been taken.

its not about 'whats been' or 'what could have been if' its all about 'what is' , and we are very lucky to be where we are

Look about at 'our' competition, most of their predicaments fill me with fear, sadly much of that is what is holding everyone back..

To all at MFC a big thank you for what we have received and lets hope we can keep it together and maintain our status.

PS would it be too greedy to hope for just a little bit more :notworthy:

I have my own business and we have been growing rapidly over the last four years but in the last year like a lot of other businesses I have seen a reduction in growth, which is no different from any other business including Motherwell FC. All fans should be delighted with the financial and football position we find ourselves in as far as I can see. Taking all into consideration I think everything is looking good with regards to the future. We have a great team on the park and I also think we have a great team off the park. Please keep our full support behind our team. Craig Brown and Archie Knox are doing a fantastic job at the helm.

I'm the same as Andy, during the Gannon era I was starting to lose my enthusiasm for the football. I even went as far as abusing Gannon at a game, which is a first for me. It was becoming a chore to go to the games as I didn't feel any connection towards the players on the pitch at all, and that was the first time I had felt that way since getting my season ticket in 2004.

But supporting Motherwell is like that, there are highs and lows, peaks and troughs etc and for every Gannon, I know there will be another McGhee/Butcher round the corner. I suffer the lows,such as the 4-1 defeat to Inverness under Malpas because I know there will be another Skippy Sunday to savour soon enough. So whether its Fizzy at Easter Road, or a 3-0 defeat to St Johnstone on a cold winters day, I'll always come back.

Craigy Brown restored my faith in football, but more importantly, he restored my faith in Motherwell and for that I am forever grateful.

Can't see the logic there, I'm of the opposite opinion. Gannon if anything restored my faith that we could continue and progress using our youth policy and I looked forward to going to games more as a result. Not going to go over old ground but his early tenure was as exciting as things have been for a long time.

Granpa' is doing well as expected, Gannon left him a sound basis to work with and he's making the most of that and I hope he continues the progression as he's already done. The troubles at the end of Gannon's time have clouded what he actually achieved in a short space of time methinks.

Only thing I would add is a bit of credit must go to Leeann as I believe she was instrumental in getting Jim Gannon out and CB+AK in.

Not that Im doubting you, but do you have any knowledge to base that on or are you just giving her credit because of the good things she has actually done for the club?

On that note, with the amount of press we/she has had in the last month or so, I've had mates who support the OF and other clubs, talking about how good a job she appears to be doing and how she seems to say all the right things. A stark contrast from Martin Bain, John Reid etc etc.