Motherwell Players For Scotland

prideoflanarkshire

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nae way that the Speccy wank will cap a Motherwell player. It isnt the 'safe' option :wallbash:

Every second post you've made has been slating Levein, what exactly would you do differently Mr Tactical Mastermind? I believe you were also moaning about him playing one up front, he plays two up front in the next game and you claim he got it wrong again. Why would Levein pick any of the current Motherwell team? Hammell is the best shout and i would have him behind Wallace, Fox and Naysmith for certain and probably McNaughton and McEveley too. Take the claret and amber specs off just for a second.

Mark Reynolds is the only player worthy of consideration and maybe Murphy at the end of the season if he plays well enough. Saying Lasley and Hammell are worth consideration is ridiculous, especially Lasley.

On Scotland:

Its just beyond me why someone like Kris Boyd gets a game for Scotland. He is selfish lazy twat who has no desire for the scottish team. McCulloch seems to do fuck all for Scotland aswell. WHY isnt Dorrans starting? Could say to an extent, why isnt Adam playing?

The big fella had a running battle with Levein and MacPherson when he played up here, it all started when he broke MacPhersons nose and carried on for the duration of his stay up here.

It came to a head when Cusack got sent off at Fir Park and Levein applauded him off, that is how I remember it, if Im forgetting something then someone will put me right.

The big fella had a running battle with Levein and MacPherson when he played up here, it all started when he broke MacPhersons nose and carried on for the duration of his stay up here.

It came to a head when Cusack got sent off at Fir Park and Levein applauded him off, that is how I remember it, if Im forgetting something then someone will put me right.

Spot on, although the game in question was at Tynecastle I think.

Definitely worth holding against me then.

Would we do that? :D

Scary the amount of people that can't take their Motherwell bias away when it comes to Scotland.

Motherwell first, last and always.

The phrase...Lets move on has NEVER been more appropriate. If i hear on these threads Mark Reynolds for Scotland again.... :lol: . Levein is the Scotland manager so lets get behind him. To bring up incidents in games 20 years ago....Honestly!!!!

Fuck Levein, speccy Jam Tart baistard.

The phrase...Lets move on has NEVER been more appropriate. If i hear on these threads Mark Reynolds for Scotland again.... :cheers: . Levein is the Scotland manager so lets get behind him. To bring up incidents in games 20 years ago....Honestly!!!!

::Edited for drunkeness::

I only asked what the reference to Levein was about.