V Hearts 25/9/2010

dazamfc

I know we have a midweek game before the Hearts match but I need to know a few things ASAP.

One - Has anyone got the number for Anne who normally runs the bus from Kenilworth Ave?

Two - Can I pay at the gate or do I need a ticket?

Three - If I do need a ticket where should I get it for if I want to sit next to the ''singers''

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, don't know about your questions but..............

On a similar vein, there are no trains from Motherwell to Edinburgh for the Hearts game :lol: - replaced by buses as follows (courtesy of my bluenose mate)

Buses leave Motherwell at

09:25

10:25

13:15

Buses leave Edinburgh at

18:15

18:26 – a semi fast Scotrail train that takes about 1 hour and calls at Wishy for those interested

20:00

21:15

22:30

Buses are timetables at 1h journey

There are various alternatives via Glasgow and Shotts line (remember some Shotts trains run semi-fast to Bellshill). But one viable alternative is:- M/well 09:47 – Edinburgh 11:13

Can anyone confirm if it's pay at the gate or not?

From the official site;

Tickets for the match are currently on sale from the Fir Park Ticket Office, priced at:

Adults: £22

Over 65/Student: £14

Under 18: £12

Under 12: £7

* Fans requiring Wheelchair Accessible Area tickets should contact Jade Gallacher at the club at [/b]or telephone 01698 338068.

* Hearts will also operate a pay-at-the-gate facility on the day of the match.

From the official site;

Tickets for the match are currently on sale from the Fir Park Ticket Office, priced at:

* Fans requiring Wheelchair Accessible Area tickets should contact Jade Gallacher at the club at [/b]or telephone 01698 338068.

Where does it say this mate? Doesn't say anything about paying at the gate on the official i don't think.

From the official site;

Ta...I looked on the official and somehow missed the last part :unsure:

Topic title amended, kill two birds with one stone and all that.

Slightly pessimistic about this one, I must confess.

Would be delighted to return to the shire undefeated, though I hope that won't be the summit of our ambitions tomorrow.

On the positive, I can't remember who was in charge when we were up there last Christmas but even though we lost we certainly gave them a game and were comfortable victors in the last two matches.

Has Brown got the measure of them?

Not quite sure how the team will look though would reckon for the most part it'll be along familiar lines. Would expect Jennings and Murphy to return and Hammell also if it.

There's a couple of positions though that remain up for debate for me with a couple of possibilities I'm thinking right-back, central and left midfield and up front.

Would be happy enough with a point.

cannae wait for tomorrow having missed the last two games. hopefully after resting a few players during the week we'll be quick out the blocks and putting them on the back foot.

hearts fans on P&B seem to think they've got serious defensive problems with no first choice fullbacks and shite centrehalfs. zaliukas and wallace are definitely out and i think the better thompson is suspended after getting a straight red for violent conduct on tuesday. it looks like their defence will be j.thompson/barr/bouzid/jonnson. humphrey will never have a better day to shine if he's up against jonnson or palezous as they're both chronically slow. that justin thompson is gantin' as well and jamie will have him on the ropes all game.

if we can deal with kyle and elliot as well as we have done recently i can't see them causing us many problems. i'd feel more comfortable if hammell is up against the spic winger but even with page at left back i think we should be ok.

----------------randy

hateley craigan reynolds hammell/page

----------jennings lasley

humphrey--- sutton------ murphy

---------------blackman

Was thinking a draw would be a good result until I found about their problems at the back. Great opportunity to get three points.

--------------Randolph------------

Hateley--Craigan--Saunders--Reynolds

Humphrey--Jennings--Lasley--Murphy/Sutton

Blackman--Sutton/Murphy

Motherwell to win 2-1.

Listened to the Falkirk Hearts game on the radio and apparently Hearts were shocking. I mean Falkirk scored 4 and they are hardly a free scoring team. The key might be whether Zaliukas plays. Whenever he is missing they seem vulnerable at the back.

We have a good away record this season and I think we can get something out of the match. A point would be good, a win at Tynecastle would be great.

I'm going to be away all Saturday so some nervous checking of phone going on, no doubt.