Rangers V Motherwell 16/10/2010

postiejim

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love Wattie's preview of tomorrow....."It's a bit early for speculation (linking goalkeeper Allan McGregor with Manchester United). We have just finished one transfer window!

"We are talking about him playing for Rangers and Scotland at the moment. We've got big games coming up, so we are not really concerned about any speculation. We are not even anywhere near Christmas yet.

"He has been excellent for us over the season, not just currently. It's been brought to the fore because he has come back into the international set-up and got a few games there.

"But, if you've been watching Rangers over the last few seasons, his level of consistency and standard of performance has been terrific and he has been excellent for us over that period."

Good luck tomrrow lads Im sure youll get something out the game,A point at the very least.

Im asking the question that Jenno is now on 4 yellows,three lge bookings and 1 in the cup game,

How many does he need to miss a game and in your eyes which game do you think it will be?

Please dont say Hibs in Nov please. -_-

don't want to dampen any moods..

but whenever theres talk of Motherwell getting one of this mob cause of inuries and poor perfomances or whatever Motherwell usually get humped

all am saying is expect the worst and then if Motherwell get beat your not disapointed, Motherwell win then your even happier

Got a daft feeling about today.

For years we have fancied our changes going there due to Rangers bring on the slide. This season however the look like an accomplished side but if anyone can pull of a result for us it's Craig Brown.

If Craigan has recovered from his International duty then we may have a wee chance. If we have a solid base, then we have enough in attack to cause bother.

'Mon the 'Well!

McGregor, McCulloch, Broadfoot, and, Jelavic all out with Motherwell able to select from a FULL squad. Good start anyway. Least I can guarantee one thing......Kris Boyd won't be breaking his neck to run over to us when he scores. Delighted I don't have to see him anymore. Lafferty to start for Rangers. I'd be laughing if he hadn't scored two past us last December.

Lafferty to start for Rangers. I'd be laughing if he hadn't scored two past us last December.

and in may. :D

hoipefully we can keep it tight today and hit them on the break. if we get to half time at nothing each they'll start panicking. hopefully we can use our pace against davie weir and get in about edu in midfield who is a bit of a weak link.

anthing from this match is a bonus, after the that the really important games start. we've got quite favourable fixtures from next saturday until we start a c**t of a run in december. it's a massive opportunity to consolidate third and into a semi.

Hard game today on the back of the internationals and as other have said we've struggled out the starting blocks this season. Motherwell get their noses in front early on(something i rekon they will do) then it'l take another valient effort from rangers to turn it around. Unlike other teams i fancy Motherwell to be very well organised as they have been at times under broony and archie.

Don't see much in this game and if im honest i rekon 1-1 might be the outcome

Lafferty has been on a bit of form recently,from the Dunfermline game where he scored a hatrick he's been quite consistent even in international games so he could be the man to do it today.