Reynolds Being Lined Up By Bari

Welldel

I guess, like Jamie Stevenson (where is he now?) though it's getting over home sickness I guess too.

Aye, but what did he do? He bottled it and came home - like most Scottish players. I love hearing stories of guys going off to the USA or on the continent to play football, it must be fucking heaven - off to a new part of the world to stay, live like a rockstar and only have to kick a ball about a park for it.

Its a small, perhaps close mindedness of a largely subordinate society that holds so many back from doing that in this country - players should be asking their agents on an hourly basis to get them a club abroad, don't they realise they have the skillset for a job that has vacancies in every country in the world!!

Reynolds should be all over this, and yea - he would be an automatic pick for Scotland once a foreign name would appear beside his name on a team sheet ;):lol:

Aye, but what did he do? He bottled it and came home - like most Scottish players.

i think the fact that's he's bounced about alloa, morton, east stirling and airdrie means his problem was lack of ability rather than bottling it.

i agree moving abroad would be beneficial for some scottish players. stephen hughes and ross mccormack are both players that would have been better off going to a more technical league than the championship but they took the easy option and now you have two of the most naturally talented scottish players stagnating as footballers when they should be kicking on.

serie a would an interesting move for reynolds. they'd definitely drum the fair play out of him.

Yep hope he gets his move. Shame he was so pants latter part of last season(mind the 6 Hibs goals) :lol: .Or we would've sold him by now for a decent sum. As it is 250 grand will do as he'd leave for nowt in the summer. Im not a big fan of his and believe Page or Hutchie if or when he gets fit will be good replacements.

According to the Express, Bari are lining up a move for Mark with a bid in the region of £250k.

Would be a well deserved move in my opinion and one in the eye for the people here who slate him at every turn.

Would also make him an automatic pick for Scotland.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/206431...or-winter-swoop

wouldn't do him any harm of course but berra doesn get automatic pick and he's in prem

i think the fact that's he's bounced about alloa, morton, east stirling and airdrie means his problem was lack of ability rather than bottling it.

Harsh. Mallorca offered him a rather lucrative deal to stay but he was "home sick". Was only allowed to leave if he signed for Alloa though.

Yep hope he gets his move. Shame he was so pants latter part of last season(mind the 6 Hibs goals) :angry: .Or we would've sold him by now for a decent sum. As it is 250 grand will do as he'd leave for nowt in the summer. Im not a big fan of his and believe Page or Hutchie if or when he gets fit will be good replacements.

Yeah, and remember that 13 (was it?) game unbeaten run after Broonie came in where the defence only conceded a couple of goals? You can't say he wasn't decent during that time.

He's helped out the team by staying on and given the younger lads time to get up to speed with the first team squad so that they're more ready to step in when he goes. Yes a larger sum would have been great but £250k with a few months left on his contract isn't all that bad.

Good luck to him, I hope he gets a decent move. Always done right by the club and that's all you can ask. Would love to see him playing abroad.

Yep hope he gets his move. Shame he was so pants latter part of last season(mind the 6 Hibs goals) :D .

On that, Craig Brown went on record admitting that he shouldn't have played Reynolds when he was ill. One game.

Ask me to go to work when I am ill and it will not be nice. There'll be 30 people watching, though. Not 6,000 live, plus live TV, plus repeat TV, plus Youtube etc.....

One of the most consistent performers in the SPL when fit/not ill; FACT. And a great disciplinary record, too.

He deserves his big move; if it happens.

SD

Yep hope he gets his move. Shame he was so pants latter part of last season(mind the 6 Hibs goals) :D

But, he wasn't at fault for Four of said goals, SO he cannot be blamed as we Scored six in that game also and Missed a penalty. Team Defeat (Draw),. Fair enough if he wasn't playing we may have given Hibs a Right Show up but also we may have conceded more. 6 and half a dozen really. Also

I could, however, name a few examples of when He's cocked up but all players make a mistake in their careers. Didn't he also Score twice against Celtic Last season Twice taking us into half time leads? There's a couple of positives coming from his season.

I hope he gets this move, He'd gain some Real Experience, Come up against some of the best in the world and he'll be on a world Stage for every one to see.

plus he jumped about ten feet in the air to win a header that sutton volleyed up the park then..... :D

we had an incredible end to the season and everything worked out for the best (eg. would we have got a draw in norway in our first competitive match), i wouldn't swap it for anything.

Aye it does help, but I mean at all ages. I'm sure there are plenty of Serie B (even bigger Serie C) clubs that would take a shopt at lower end SPL/Division 1 players if the players themselves asked their agent to see if there was a possibility of a move.

Barnsley or Italy? Tough one!

Love Italy, a great country to live in, only wish I could.