Joe Wark

Psycho1991

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

While having a clear out I came across this old sketch of Joe that I did when I was about 9. He was my first football hero and certainly a true Motherwell legend. Maybe 40 years on I will attempt another drawing or painting of Joe in his prime. Anyone got a decent pic of the great man?

2eq6otw.jpg

While having a clear out I came across this old sketch of Joe that I did when I was about 9. He was my first football hero and certainly a true Motherwell legend. Maybe 40 years on I will attempt another drawing or painting of Joe in his prime. Anyone got a decent pic of the great man?

2eq6otw.jpg

Good drawing...you even have the unfinished main stand in yer drawing...have a YAZOO mate

you even have the unfinished main stand in yer drawing

Just a pity that the sketch was unfinished as well. I’m sure it was drawn on the supporters bus travelling to one of the away games. I always carried some paper and pencils and drew to relieve the boredom of travel. I obviously meant to get it signed but for what ever reason I never managed to get the great man’s signature.